Chapter 10| The Identity

3 Weeks Later...

Bryan was waiting on the church for Carol to arrive as they where about to marry.

Carol looked in the mirror with her white, puffy dress and her hair as a bun. In her bedroom she saw a note on her bed. She picked it up curiously and read:

If you want to see who your future
husband come ALONE to the
direction given below.

Carol read confuse as she grabbed her keys and left.

It was 1 AM in the afternoon and Carol hasn't arrived yet. Bryan looked at his watch as it said: I have your Carol. Bryan grabbed his Hell's Knight suit and left as the people waited confuse. "Where are you going?" Bryan's father said holding his mother's hand. "To save Carol," he said as everyone covered their mouth as they heard the news. People started calling the cops afraid of what may happen next.

Bryan arrived at the an old church with his Hell's Knight suit on. He opened the door as Nightmare waiting in the center of the church. "Welcome!" he said. "Where is she?!" Hell's Knight shouted. "Absolutely not here," Nightmare said.

Hell's Knight run towards him as he shouted. Nightmare managed to jump on Hell's Knight's back and start punching his metal mask. Two people came out of the shadows with a sword smiling at Hell's Knight. "Meet my friends or Guardian let's say," Nightmare said jumping to the ground. The two men walked towards him as they both had a silver mask on. They tried to cut Hell's Knight armor as it didn't work. "This is what I call strong metal," Hell's Knight said with a smile as they began to fight.

Carol arrived to the old church as she saw that something was going on inside of it.

One of the men kicked Hell's Knight ribs as the other twisted his hand. Hell's Knight nose was now covered in blood and purple eye. Nightmare walked to Hell's Knight as the men grabbed him by both hands leaving Hell's Knight on his knees.

The doors open as Carol walks in. "What's going on?" She says as Nightmare grabs her hand gently and takes her on front of Hell's Knight. "Carol?" Hell's Knight says silently. "This is who you are marrying," Nightmare said as he took Hell's Knight metal mask off.

"Bryan?!" Carol says confused.

| So Carol discovered who is Hell's Knight. Like and comment:) |