Chapter 4| Truly In Love?

Bryan got the company building fast before Carol got there. When she came in Bryan was already on his normal clothes. "Carol, are you okay?" Bryan said truly worried as he walked towards her. He had his hands on her arms. "Yes. Thanks for worrying," Carol said trying to calm Bryan. "I should have known that with that much money it was dangerous for a women to go. I'm so stupid!" He said. "I'm okay. Hell's Knight saved me," Carol said with a smile.

They both realized they were on a weird position. Bryan had his hands on her waist and Carol was grabbing his cheeks saying him to calm down. They looked at each other silently as Bryan got closer to Carol's pink lips. The stopped and looked at her awkwardly. "Sorry," Bryan said with his face as red as a cherry. "It's fine," Carol said blushing.

Next day...

Hell's Knight/Bryan checked each night for Nightmare, but he never saw him again. The sun was going down as Bryan got his keys and left the company. On his car he never stopped thinking of Carol. He felt different with unlike any other woman he had been with. He truly felt that she was special for him and valuable, it was... Love.

Bryan was in love with Carol! He was ignoring the fact that he was truly in love with someone for the first time.

| Please like and comment:) I really appreciated:) |