Chapter 11| The Final War

"Bryan?!" Carol says confuse.

"Let me explain," Bryan says. "Why did you lied to me?" Carol asked with tears on her eyes. "I was about to marry you!" Carol shouts. "Carol, please!" Bryan says. "Stop!" Carol says. "Carol-!" Bryan get interrupted by Nightmare, "Too many chat, chat." He grabs Carol by the throat. "Leave her alone!" Bryan says as he stand up smashing both men holding him into the walls.

Nightmare takes Carol to the roof.

Hell's Knight grabs his mask and puts it on. "Hell's Knight is dead," one of the men says while struggling to stand up. "He is more alive than before," Hell's Knight says as he punches him on the face. Five more men come out of the shadows as they circle Hell's Knight.

All five men run to him as the jump on his back and feet. Hell's Knight grabs the one on his back and throws him to the wooden chair next to them. The second men grabbing his his left foot takes a knife out and stuck it on Hell's Knight feet. The knife managed to cut over the metal as blood started dripping from the hole.

Hell's Knight shouts as he grabs the men with the knife and breaks his arm. The third one is punching his stomach but Hell's Knight grabs his foot and flips him around and letting him go as he smashed head first into a window. The fourth one jumps high to Hell's Knight head as Hell's knight runs into a wall squeezing the men.

And finally the fifth, he is different. He has a red mask covering his eyes only and a black suit. "You are good at fighting," he says with a smile. "I'm Red Scar," he says with a smile. Red Scar runs to Hell's Knight as he gives a hard kick into Hell's Knight chest. Hell's Knight falls back as Red Scar looks at him. Hell's Knight stand up and was about to punch Red Scar but Red Scar stopped it. He grabbed Hell's Knight arms and threw him hard into a wall. A third of Hell's Knight mask breaks revealing half of his mouth. Hell's Knight stand up and grabs a piece of block he broke after being smashed on the wall. Hiding it he fast throws it towards Red Scar as it hits his head and falls back unconscious.

When Hell's Knight goes to the roof the stars meet him as it's already night. He looks to the ground as he realized he is really high in the roof. Nightmare surprises Hell's Knight with a punch in the chin as Hell's Knight tried to punch Nightmare unsuccessfully. Hell's Knight punches Nightmare as he falls back. Hell's Knight releases a bullet from his metal hand, but Nightmare jumps away from it was it hits the 20ft high concrete cross behind Nightmare making a small explosion. The cross makes cracking sounds as it starts falling towards Hell's Knight. Hell's Knight jumps back just in time as the cross breaks the wooden roof under them. It makes a big hole in the middle of the roof as some pieces near the hole start falling.

"Bryan!" Carol shouts as she hanging from the edge with both hands. Hell's Knight runs towards her just before she fell. "Are you okay?" Hell's Knight asks her. "Yes. Watch out!" She shouts as behind me Nightmare shoots his poisonous gas at him.

| Hell's Knight got the poisonous gas! Like and comment;) |