Chapter 6| Their Romance

Bryan ran into the the building as the automatic doors were not working. He broke the glass as he walked in and fire was everywhere. He looked around the hall as everything his family gave to him turned into ashes. "AAAAAAAH!!!" He shouted as tears started rolling down his eyes. He walked out as rain was falling over him and polices and fire trucks were arriving. Bryan look at what his building had turned into, hell.

Bryan walked forward as the people watching the building started pointing up saying, "Look." Bryan looked up and on the middle of the high building it said 'Fire will rise higher unless without a fight' written on fire. Carol arrived fast an run towards Bryan as she stayed with her mouth when she say the words written on fire.

"Why did they did this?" Carol asked.

"I don't know," Bryan says staring at it.

Bryan drives Carol home because the taxi that brought her left. As they both get don't they walked into her kitchen. Bryan sits on a seat near the table as Carol gives him some coffee. "It was Nightmare," Carol says as Bryan looks at her. He takes a sip of of coffee and says, "But why?" Carol stands up as she puts her hands on her forehead. "Probably because of the bank incident," she says. "I hope these stops," Bryan says.

They are both on the front yard because Bryan is about to leave. He begins walking to his car as Carol says, "I will be there for you." Bryan stops for a moment and runs back to her. He grabs her by the waist and kisses her lips. They like at each other silently. Carol smiles. "I love you," Bryan says. "So do I," Carol says and they kiss one more time before Bryan left.

| Bryan/Hell's Knight and Carol love each other!!! Like and comment:) |