THE PARADISE ON EARTH

Today is the best day of my life. I am going to a school of my dreams, a convent. It is situated in the laps of Himalayas, in Shimla a small town of Himachal Pradesh. Its a paradise on earth, tall trees, beautiful Himalayan flowers, beautiful birds. Its a blessing to be there especially for people like me, a nature lover. And my school , it is the best girl's school in the whole town and even the most beautiful school.
I took admission a little late, the session has already started. It is all because of my dad. He was a little reluctant to send me to a boarding school but on my insistence, he finally agreed.
For the whole way I was just babbling about himachal's beauty and my poor parents could do nothing but listen to my nonsense.
By evening, we reached the gates of this heavenly school. I hugged my mom dad tightly.
" time to go mom dad"
" you still have time rose we can still return. "
" of course not dad I have not come here to leave this place."
After bidding farewell to my parents ,sister Laura showed me my room which I had to share with two more girls who were out for some work at that time and were going to return by the evening.
After visiting my room I decided to explore the school. So I first visited the campus which was all decorated with flowers.
I was just appreciating the beauty when I felt someone's hand on my shoulder.
" what are you doing here girl, it is not the time to walk around. you have to follow rules and regulations."
" sorry sister, I didn't know the timings to be out. This is my first day. "
" Its OK dear, now rush to your room."
I obeyed. By this time my roommates might also have come.
Wow new friends, I was too excited.
I took few deep breaths and proceeded to my room.