Whisper of darkness ( continues)

After school everyone went for a meeting and I was the only one left. I felt like a lonely lamb. I didn't want to stay here any longer. I want to go to those people who think me as their own than any outsider. I really missed my dad and mum now.
To make me feel better, I decided to make a visit to the beautiful flowers in the campus.
When I went there, I saw gardener uncle planting new plants in the leftover place.
" wow uncle these flowers are so beautiful. I am in love with them."
" So you like flowers. That's great and I must tell you these flowers love you too."
Saying this he handed me beautiful roses. By seeing them all my sadness faded.
" But uncle how do you know that they love me too." I asked him.
" I have spent my whole life with flowers. I know them so well. They love those who love them."
He winked which made me blushed.
Suddenly he said something that confused me.
" So this time 13th friday is early. I hope you all are ready for facing another dark night but don't worry the darkest hour is just before the dawn. And you girls have faced it many times. So don't worry."
It was more difficult to understand his words than mathematics.
I didn't got a word.
" Uncle, what is going to be on 13th friday."
He opened his eyes so wide as if he saw a ghost.
" you are joking right?
You really don't know about all this?"
I shook my head innocently
" well child, I really don't know that am I allowed to tell you or not, but I'll tell you."
I just felt the rush of adrenaline in my body. Then he started.
" it is said that on every friday 13 ...."
" what is this sundar Ji, don't waste time of a girl by telling all nonsense stories of yours.
And miss Rose, you should rather use your brains on studies than all this nonsense. Now go to your room and study."
"Sorry sister."
By saying so I went to my room unwillingly.