The wedding bells

I was dressed in a beautiful white gown and a viel covering my face, thanks to Erica who made me a beautiful bride from a junk I was. I couldn't wait to see my prince as a groom. My heart was beating loudly as if it will bounce from my body. I know we are souls but I was having the same feeling that we have during the result time of our exams.
My eyes were blindfolded for an unknown reason and as it was ordered by my Edwin.
On reaching the church as guided by my soul sister Erica. Finally my eyes were exposed to see some light.
On seeing the sight, I gasped. I couldn't believe my eyes. I was standing in front of the church of our school. Nostalgia hit me after seeing the place which started the story of my love from after death. Since our wedding was in midnight so there was silence everywhere.
I wanted to meet everyone, even juhi but once we die, we need to break all our ties from the people we knew once....
As I stepped inside the church, I was welcomed by all the princesses who came here to bless our wedding.
I was nervous and my eyes were finding my only support system... Edwin.
And there he stood in front of the Lord Christ's idol. He was all in white and looked like a Greek God. I couldn't believe that in few minutes we'll be declared soulmates.
The prayers and readings from Bible were recited.
After lighting the candle.
We exchanged vows.

'I, Edwin, take you, Rose,

to be my wife,

to have and to hold

from this day forward;

for better, for worse,

for richer, for poorer,

in sickness and in health,

to love and to cherish,

till death us do part;

according to God's holy law.

In the presence of God I make this vow.'
These words made my cheeks wet with happy tears. And then we exchanged those round rings with no beginning and no end like our love, it will Always be forever.
And with that vows the groom kissed his bride and they lived happily ever after for eternity..........