The doomsday

Finally the full moon night has arrived and I have no idea. What is restored for me tonight.
It was no more his fight for me but our fight for ourselves.
I was in my room for the whole day praying for my love and my murderer who murdered my hatred and filled me with his love.
Everything was different today the sky was not only cloudy but thunderstorms were incepting the war and worries had already drenched my heart.
I was praying to the almighty to save my prince when suddenly someone knocked the door.
On opening it, floor holding my feet slipped and all the dead butterflies in my stomach starting dancing again.
Before I could respond he hugged me tightly joining all my wandered pieces.
"I hate you, how could you leave me all alone here."
He chuckled and hugged me tighter. His chuckle just melted my all worries.
He lifted my chin and my eyes witnessed the most beautiful eyes in the world which were now tired
" I love you Rose and I will love you for eternity even after I die. ."
I don't know when my tears escaped my eyes until he started caressing my cheeks.
"See what you've done to me Rose. You melted the hardest stone."
I wanted to speak so much, ask him about his whereabouts, ask him how he was but I was choked by my tears. I couldn't speak a word.
Spending a little time in his embrace he separated me from himself and kissed my forehead.
"Rose, in my absence I give you the responsibility of the queens. You have to take care of them. After their death they became my responsibility. I know, I have tortured them, treated them like slaves for no reason but they don't know the outside world is far more dangerous than this palace. There are predators all around."
I nodded and took this responsibility,  for now I know how dangerous the outside world is...and with this he bid farewell.