The beauties

I woke up with the neigh of horse. I don't know when I dozed to sleep.
" you look beautiful while sleeping." He whispered in my ears which made me blush.
But wait, do ghosts sleep. Suddenly this question popped in my head.
" I am a ghost....right. Then how can I sleep."
He chuckled to my question and then suddenly became serious.
"Yes.... You are right we don't sleep but correct yourself. You are not a ghost. You are a soul...a sweet soul.
But tired souls do sleep to escape their pains...but don't worry you will soon be perfectly fine.... My pretty wife."
I felt some butterflies in my stomach by hearing the word wife. This word made me nostalgic as I remembered my dream of my prince charming....but my all dreams shattered in one night.
I was lost in my own thoughts that I didn't realized that we had reached our destiny. The prince helped me to get down the horse.
I was surprised to see the beautiful scenery in front of me...
We were surrounded by a dark forest and in front of me was a big castle....the one we used to see in fairytales...and their was a long line of women on either side of the way each with a bouquet.
As I stood in front of the first women in the row. She was the most beautiful lady I had ever seen She bowed to me in a manner like queens do. I tried to return her wish in the same manner but failed terribly..
I heard the chuckle behind me which made me blushed but the lady smiled a little and hugged me tightly and welcomed me with the bouquet in her hands...
" lady, meet queen Erika, my 1st wife...and all these ninety nine beautiful young ladies are my wives...and you are my hundredth wife...."
I looked at him with surprise rather stared at him with dismay. I can't believe this. How can he destroy so many lives and proudly boast about it. I was lost in my chain of thoughts when he ordered Erika to make me acquainted with all his wife...
" your order will be followed, my lord."
And then she started introducing me to his each and every wife and each girl was an epitome of beauty ,as if the princess from heaven had come to bless me....