Till death do us apart (continuous)

We knew these three minutes were all we've got now. Prince was left with no energy to fight and soon he would get destroyed when Wolfie would soon drain all black blood from his body. It was the only way to kill our souls.
I was left with no hope.
These three minutes we didn't talk. Neither did he say anything nor did I, we just looked into each others eyes to capture each other in our hearts before our death.
"Sorry Rose, I couldn't save you. I failed as lover and I hate myself for this. " he finally spoke after few moments. For the first time I saw tears in his gorgeous face. The mighty king was lying here all because of me.
" I haven't said this before because I know that my prince knows about my feelings but before we bid adieu, I want you to hear my heart. I love you Edwin....and my heart only belongs to you and it will always remain your possession forever."
These tears in our eyes were not of the remorse of our death but for the victory of our love.
"oh come on, do all your love stricken talks fast, you both are going to die in 30 seconds."
As he said this, we were not afraid we were ready to be killed.
But God has other plans.
Suddenly the moonlight lightening the dark forests obscured by the clouds and I looked down to prince whose blood started evaporating as black smoke.
" what's happening to you, love" I was panic stricken.
"Darkness is returning my energies which were sucked by the full moon, but it will take few minutes for me to revive and I don't think he would give us that much time. Darkness is late "
He whispered.
On the other hand, Wolfie got awared of the darkness and shouted.
" no more seconds, you will be killed right here right now. "
My hopes were risen and I knew what I need to do. I just need to divert his attention for few minutes.
" hey handsome!!! Do you know how handsome you look in your human look. Why don't you show me your human form before killing me." I said as I paced towards him.
He looked at me with surprise and then he gave a low laugh.
"so a coward lamb is trying to become a mighty wolf. You can't distract me and get out of my way."
" do you think I am so stupid that I'll love a man who killed me, destroyed me. Did you forget the reason for my escape from the palace. When I saw you for the first time I fell in love with you. How intimidating your look is.
Just see yourself, no girl can stop drooling over you.
You are such an epitome of beauty.
Will you make me your queen."
I was surprised by my own good acting . I never thought I will do such a thing in my life. But somehow it was working. My words were drowning him in the ocean of arrogance.
He transformed into his human form and starting pacing towards me.
He came closer and lifted my chin with his forefinger.
" I would be the luckiest man to have you beauty.... on my dining table. "with this he threw me like a ball and I fell on the ground with a thud. If I was a human, I would surely have had fractured my arm. It took me sometime to gain my senses when I saw him walking to my prince. I could see him in a better state and surely he was healing but not that much that he could fight this beast.
I became afraid. Cold sweat droplets were dropping from my forehead.
He was so near to my prince and then with a speed of nanosecond I don't know what happened to me, I started running towards him and pushed him with great force.
To my surprise, he fell on the ground few meters away from me. I couldn't believe in the powers subsiding inside me. I could feel goose bumps all over my body. He suddenly shifted into his wolf form and attacked me. I closed my eyes in fear and raised front arm.
I heard a loud thud and when I opened my eyes, I saw him on the ground crying with pain.
And then I turned towards my love and I couldn't believe my eyes. He was standing in front of me like the day we first met. It seemed as if he didn't even get a scratch. He was more powerful than before as I could feel his powerful aura.
He came to me and kissed my forehead.
" I am afraid to see your such side. Once we'll done with this Wolfie, I'll be an obedient husband. You are too scary." he laughed .
"Indeed, you should be afraid of my power." I said proudly.
But it wasn't the end he stood up and now with more rage he attacked us.
This time I let the prince do his job. He punched the wolf on his face and smashed him onto the ground.
The darkness had weakened the beast so much that he could barely stand
And this was his last fight. Prince took out a silver sword and cut Wolfie into four parts and burnt them separately
I stood there dumbstruck. It wasn't a pleasant sight but then it was the only way to kill him as he could join all his pieces and become powerful again...
Finally we won our biggest battle.