Chapter 8: No longer friends...

A/N: MUSIC WROTE A THING THAT I LOVE!!!

Ryans POV:

I pecked rays cheek before he got out of the car.

"I love you Ry-bread." He said and ran into his apartment complex blocking his head from the rain.

I quickly swung out of the parking lot and sped to my house. Of all people Jack probably hates me now... I pulled out my phone and tried calling him. Maybe I could talk some sense into him? Yeah maybe i could that. I doubt it but i can always-

"What do you want, Ryan?" He practically spat my name.

"Uh Jack, i just want to talk about me and Ray... Are you disgusted?" He chuckled at that like i should have already known what it was. The answer that is.

"Its just wrong and i thought you would know that. I was clearly wrong. Dont bother talking to me unless i somehow warm up to the idea or when youre no longer with a man."

With that he hung up.

I stood in the middle of room dumbfounded. He would just give up our friendship like that? I gulped just like that it was over. I dropped my phone. I felt numb.

And I don't like not feeling....

I grabbed my razor and moved to the bathroom. The phone when off and i picked it up ready to start slicing my arm.

"Hey, baby, can you come get me? The power went down from the storm and its freezing." His voice shook from what i assume to be the cold.

"Yeah... I'm leaving now." I put down my razor and pulled on my jacket grabbing the keys.

Three times hes saved me im just afraid hell find out.