Chapter 9: Heat in a cold room

Ray's POV:

Ryan came over to my apartment with a few blankets that he said I could keep. We sat on the couch and got under the blankets. I snuggled into his warm side and smiled. He hugged me and placed light, warm kisses on my face. My smile only grew bigger. He kissed me tenderly and I grabbed the back of his neck gently, pulling his body closer to mine.

Damn. His lips are always so soft.

We pulled away and smiled at each other. He did something I didn't expect.

He gave me Butterfly kisses (Or Eskimo).

I blushed a dark crimson hue and also gave him butterfly kisses. The more we went on kissing each other, the more heated things became. Then it occurred to me.

Shit.... I might lose my virginity....

For once, I was actually totally fine with that. I whimpered in pleasure as he placed kisses upon my neck.

And then he found my sweet spot.

"Th-There, Ryan!!" I yelped. I immediately tilted my head to give him more access. He smirked against my skin an sucked on it. I moaned rather loudly.

Hey. If you've never been touched this way, you would too.

"Please.... M-More....!" I begged. He looked at me smugly. He yanked off my shirt and I blushed.

"Perfect." Was all he said before slowly kissing down my bare chest. I tensed a bit as he got closer to my pants. He looked up at me, I could tell he was worried. "Are you sure you want this?"

I gulped. "Y-Yes."

"Alright. Tell me if you want to stop though." I nodded at him. He unbuttoned my pants and slid them down. I shut my eyes tightly and blushed bright red. If my eyes were open, I would see his large smirk. He rubbed around my member, teasing me. I groaned.

"Y-You fucking tease...." He chuckled lowly and palmed my clothed length. I moaned very loudly and he licked the bottom of my stomach.

"That's what I thought..." He growled. He slid down my boxers and I took of his clothes. Aaaaaand my eyes couldn't resist the urge to look down at him. He smirked as my eyes widened.

Fuck, I'm intimidated.

"Damn, Ryan, who knew you were hiding such a package." I joked. He chuckled lightly, catching my joke.

"Well, Sir X-Ray, you seem to be lucky, Hm? And I am too." I blushed.

This is gonna be awesome.

A/N: SMUT CLIFFHANGER!! *laughs evilly* I'll write the next part of this soon, anons. Calm yo' tits.

Tits.