Chapter 17: Schizophrenia huh?

Rays POV:

Michael picked me up as we threw a struggling Mad King into the car. He was going to the doctors and that's that. We drove quickly, luckily having Ryan tied to the chair.

"What do you think is up with him?" Michael asked me, obviously afraid of Ryan. I shrugged and sighed.

"I've got nothin'..." Michael sighed shakily and nodded.

"This sucks..."

"Mhm..." Ryan thrashed a bit as he tried to get loose.

"Let me the fuck go!!" He screeched and I turned around.

"Not in a million fucking year dickbag." He glared and growled at me, still wanting to be free from the ropes. Michael soon pulled up to the psychiatric office and we both picked Ryan up forcefully, walking him to the office. The ladies at the front desk saw him and knew it was an emergency. The immediately got us in with Dr. Grunchy. (Yay! Dans included!) he examined Ryan carefully once we were in.

"Hmm... Yes.. Physically healthy... But apparently not mentally." I winced at his words. "I'll give him a quick MRI if that's ok with you." I nodded.

"Yeah. That's perfectly fine." He smiled warmly at me.

"Good. Shall we be off then?" He spoke sweetly, his accent slurring his words slightly. Michael and I nodded and started to walk. Once we arrived to the MRI room, we set Ryan down on the table like surface. We walked back to Dr. Grunchy as he made the table move slowly into the machine. Suddenly, pictures and scans of Ryan's brain popped up on the monitors in the room.

"Hmm... Yes yes..." He looked to them carefully.

"Well?"

"He has Schizophrenia."

"Skitzo-what-ia?" Michael piped up, saying what I was thinking. I'm happy I'm not the only dumb one here. Dr. Grunchy chuckled softly.

"SkitzoPHERNia," he corrected, "It's Multiple Personality Dissorder, or MPD." (A/N: Fun fact! I didn't have to look this up! My dads a nurse guys.)

"Oh... How bad is it?" I was concerned now.

"Well, it's at the second degree. So it isn't as bad or as good as other patients." I nodded slowly and he pulled out a bottle from a cabinet. "Have him take two of these pills each day. They need to be chewed and swallowed with water. This should lessen his other halfs... destructive purposes."

DESTUCTIVE?!

I gently took the bottle from his larger hand. "Alrighty. Will do, Dr. Grunchy."

"Please. Call me Dan." I smiled. I like this doctor over others.

"Alright, Dan."