Chapter 10: Heat in a Cold Room (2)

WARNING: SEXUAL CONTENT. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE EXPOSED TO REAL LIFE SEXUAL ACTIVITIES, PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER.

Ray's POV:

He kissed down my body and grasped my member. I moaned and shivered at the new feeling. He smirked and moved his hand. I gripped the blankets under me and shut my eyes tightly. He nibbled on my hip and continued to move his hand. His thumb rubbed roughly against my tip and I cried out in pleasure. He put his mouth on my length and bobbed his head. I gasped at the pleasurable warmness of his mouth. He licked around me and moved his hand faster. I groaned pleasurably and thrust my hips. He started to suck roughly.

I was already shaking.

He smirked and commanded me to flip over. I did as he told me.

"It'll hurt at first but it's worth it in the end, ok?" He told me. I nodded and got on my hands and knees. He slowly pushed into me and I gasped. It was very painful, and tears stung my eyes. He messaged my hips. "Shhh.... It'll be over soon." And he was right. Soon the pain was replaced by pleasure.

I screamed and begged for more.

He smirked and started to thrust inside of me. I was a moaning mess but it got worse once he found a "Special Spot" inside of me. I screamed his name over and over, pretty sure that my voice would go hoarse. Soon enough, I came in hot spurts all over the blankets and he came inside of me.

I would've had sex way before if I knew it was THAT good....

>/////^/////< I can't even..... Alcfkkakvrkskvksk!!!