Mine

"Good Evening milady" says a to familiar voice behind me, before two arms gets wrapped around my waist pulling me to the persons chest.

"Good evening chief" I say with a smirk and turn around in his arms.

"Do you really have time talking to me. Don't you have a village to run?" I ask a bit annoyed. Lately hiccup has been very busy so we haven't really seen each other a lot. I've tried to help him as much as I can taking half of the list of the things he had to do. But he still has a lot of work.

"I'm sorry milady" he says and kisses my cheek "I'll make it up to you"

"Yeah" I say. Now I'm kinda excited like a little kid.

"I'll make you your favorite meal and we can eat together, just us, like old times" he says and pulls me closer kissing the tip of my nose.

"Fine haddock I'll stop by your house at 8" I say kissing his forehead. Now I have to stand on my tip toes to do that, he's grown, but he's still my little fishbone.

"Sounds perfect" he says leaning in for a kiss, but let's tease him.

"I have to go now" I say playfully and walk out of the blacksmith with a smirk.

"See you tonight" I yell and leaves with a smile glued on my face.

"See you tonight" he says behind me.

I walk to the great hall to get my axe, I left it there after lunch. I soon arrives and opens the big wooden doors. The hall is empty making the place look a lot bigger.

I walk down to a table in the corner and finds my axe. Now I just have to go home and get ready for dinner. I lay my axe on the table.

As I stand up i can feel somebody is behind me.

I turn around slowly, ready to strike if it's an enemy.

I turn around only to be greeted by a pair of green eyes.
And the owner of those eyes are no other than... Aster, heathers new boyfriend. Yeah she lives here now, and I'm so happy about it.

"Oh hey aster you scared me a bit" I say calmly.

"Hey Astrid well sorry for scaring you. What are you doing here?" He ask walking closer to me, a bit to close.

"I just went to get my axe, you?" I ask taking a step back, but he only walk closer.

"Just saw wanted something to eat, wanna eat with me?" He asks smiling at me.

"Sorry can't hiccup and I are having dinner" I answer looking at the ground.

"Okay" he says almost like a whisper, lifting my head up with his hand, forcing me to look him in the eyes.

I gasp a bit trying to say something.

"I have to go" I say  grabbing my axe on the table.

"See you later" he says with a weird voice as he smirks at me.
He lays his hand on my back and runs it up and down my back, making me feel even more uncomfortable.

His hand is traveling a bit to far down..
I walk as fast as I can out of the great hall.

What did just happened? Should I tell heather? Probably not.

I walk to the blacksmith and lays my axe so I can ask hiccup if he wants to sharp it tomorrow.

I walk out and bumps into... Aster yeah.

"Hey aster" I say trying to walk past him but he blocks my way.

"Hey Astrid" he says... Flirting.