The city of paris

A lot of you guys wanted Paris and you know what that means...

(Time: same as a big cup of London)

The gang was all wide awake and ready to take over Paris.

"Yes yes yes" screams Snotlout "the love town, town of love, city of love, love love love"

"Snotlout with your flirting skills I don't think you can get a girlfriend" tease Astrid and hiccup laughs putting his arm around her waist.

"You're just jealous because you have to date Mr nerd over there" Snotlout says as he swings his hair.

"No I'm dating mr handsome" Astrid smiles and hiccup pulls her closer thinking about how happy he is to have her.

"Yeah I'm dating me handsome too" says tuff randomly.

The gang looked at him confused.

"Are you dating hiccup" ask ruff taking a step away from her brother.

"No, I though we was talking about Macy"

"Aren't Macy a girl mace?" Ask fishlegs.

"Yes of cause... why?" Says tuff looking at the gang.

"Okay this conversation is totally ruining my girl-senses" says Snotlout while he looks around for some girls.

"I've heard that French girls baits naked" says Snotlout with a smirk.

"It's not just french girls" whisper hiccup in Astrids ear.

"We should go, we have a bunch of stuff we have to see" says Astrid dragging hiccup and the gang with her.

"Notre dame is so beautiful" says Astrid impressed.

"Yeah but where's the bell and that small guy with a big back" ask tuff.

"Really" says the gang in choir.

Time skip (evening)

The gang had seen a lot of thing and the last before they would head back to the hotel was louvre, a big pyramid made glass.

The gang arrived and it was beautiful.
It gal lighten up and looked like a princess could live in there.

"Waow"

The gang walked around it with their mouth open.

"Let's get a drink!" Says Snotlout, he had tried to get a girl all day but with no luck. He's flirting skills are pretty horrible.

"Sure"

"I'm up"

And with that the gang went for a drink...

They found a local bar and it didn't many shots before most of the gang was pretty drunk (drink responsibly)

"I'm never gonna get a girl!" Wined snotlout "and hiccup got the girl I'm in love with!"

"Don't you dare turn me into stone" says tuff to a brick.

"I will be the knowledge king and teach the gods about adverbs" screams fishlegs while he stands on a chair with a book about bulls.

"I'm gonna kill my brother tonight but don't tell him, shhhhhh" whisper Ruffnut to tuffnut who's still talking to the wall.

Astrid and hiccup was kinda not a drunk mess like the others, but still a bit drunk.

Astrid was flirting with the bartender without knowing it and hiccup was trying to odder another drink from another bartender.

"Astrid marry meeeeee" says a drunk Snotlout "and don't say no because then you have to marry me anyway"

Snotlout collapse on the floor before Astrid can answer, so she just continues so talk to the bartender.

Hiccup got his drink and walked over to Astrid,trying his best not to fall.

"Aaastrid"

"Yes hiccup?"

Hiccup doesn't say anything he just begins to kiss her neck.

"Really hiccup" Astrid sighs

"I really really really really really... really really really love you" he says looking her in the eyes.

The bartender Astrid was talking to, walks away a bit mad and disappointed.

Hiccup smash his lips on Astrid and push himself against her.

Astrid kiss back making hiccup smirk through the kiss.

Hiccup moans when Astrid travels her hand under his shirt.
Hiccup lifts Astrid on the bar-table and kisses her more passionately.

(The next day)

Hiccup woke up with massive pain in his head. He doesn't remember the night right away but soon the memory of it comes back and it makes him smirk.

He pull naked Astrid closer to him and cover up her body fully with the blanket, just so she isn't cold plus he doesn't want the other guys to see her with out cloths, not any guy.

"Mmph" mumbles Astrid In her sleep.

Hiccup chuckles for himself and kisses her forehead. He closes his eyes and slowly drifted of to sleep.

Right now he's in his favorite place...

That was Paris, should there be a part 2?? Or should I just pick another country? The choice is yours😂

Au revoir,

Zeph🎡