•Epilogue•

*unedited

Is this what heaven is?

I thought there would be more to it, honestly.

It looks all white.

"Huh." I test my voice, it sounds exactly the same. I'm not sure what I was expecting when I died but I'm here and now I have to find Logan.

"Logan?" I call out. It doesn't echo. I'm not sure where to look, where to go.

I don't even know where I am.

Erratic breathing can be heard from behind me.

"Ashley?"

I turn around, my eyes widen in surprise.

"Dad?"

He looks the same, but healthier. Old black and grey hair, brown eyes.

"What are you doing here?" He asks, I shrug a small smile playing on my lips.

"I died, I guess."

His eyes widen in horror. "Oh really? No, you shouldn't be here you have a whole life ahead of you."

Before I can answer a voice cuts me off and my focus on my dad.

"Princess?"

I breath out quickly turning on my heel.

"Logan." I grin, he doesn't.

"What are you doing here?" He marches towards me angrily. "You shouldn't be here, why are you here?"

I swallow, "I died Logan."

He rolls his eyes, "I know that but you killed yourself, what were you thinking?!" He roars, his right hand shooting up to grab my wrist.

"You killed yourself?" Dad asks from behind me. I ignore him.

"How do you know that?" I ask,

"I've been watching you for the past few weeks."

I gulp nervously, "oh."

His brown eyes blaze with anger and a familiar feeling washes over me. "You can't kill yourself because of me, I'm just one guy. You were bound to find another."

My eyes begin to water. "But you're the only guy I want."

His face falls, "princess..." He sighs reaching forward to pull me into a hug. I cry softly in his chest.

"You don't know how much I missed you." I mumble into his white shirt.

"I missed you too, princess. So damn much."

Loud crying makes me pull away. They're the cries of the child. Logan smiles noticing the confusion on my face.

"Turn around."

I turn around.

There stands my dad holding a baby girl. He gestures his arms forward. I take the baby carefully, she giggles in my arms.

"This is our baby girl, I called her Sophia."

My mouth parts in surprise as I look at the brown eyed baby girl.

"This is our baby?" I sob. He moves closer to me, his shoulder brushing my arm.

"Yeah."

"Oh, God. She's beautiful." I murmur gently running my hand over her head. Logan smiles down at us,

"Just like her mother."

I look up at him and grin,

"This is amazing."