The Curse ~Prolouge~

Heya!!!!

Now this is just The Prolouge of a new story im thinking of doing after i finish my other ones. i want to to tell me what you think of it. And whether or not you think it may have potential.

SO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE CURSE

------------------

Sunrise, Sunset

Sunset, Sunrise,

Sunrise, two legs,

Sunset, the skies,

Creature of the night,

Being of the day,

This is your curse,

Forever it shall stay.

It all started with a knock to our classroom door.

Mrs. Bluu, our head teacher walked in. She had a shocked face on and wet eyes, she'd been crying.

I can't say I completely remember what happened that day. I was eight years old, living in London with my mum. My dad had died two years ago and I had no other siblings, so it was just mamma and me.

I remember it was last lesson when she walked in, and her deep green eyes fell immediately onto me, she quickly looked away and turned to the teacher, "Sorry, to interrupt, but I need to talk to Tianna Lee."

Everyone in the class made an 'Oh' sound and Jerry, the class idiot said, "Oh, you're in trouble now, Tianna. What did you do?"

I shook and head and glared at him, following Mrs. Bluu out of the classroom. I thought she would talk to be outside there, but she continued to walk down the hall towards her office. I followed behind silently.

When I walked into her office, I noticed a middle aged woman. She had grey-blue piercing eyes, and dark blonde hair with natural grey highlights, her nose was slightly crooked, her glasses resting on the edge of her nose.

"Have a seat please, Tianna." She indicated towards the empty seat next to the mystery woman.

I eyed up the woman she shyly smiled at me and also pointed towards the chair. I sat down hesitantly. Mrs. Bluu looked at me with sorry eyes, I had no idea what was going on. Had I done something wrong? Was I being kicked out of school?

"Tianna, sweetie. There was a bit of an accident earlier today. Your mother was in a terrible crash." She quietly whispered.

I felt as though my heart had stopped beating. Was she alright? Where is she? I opened my mouth but no words would come out.

"I-I-I." I tried to force the words out. "I-Is she okay?"

Mrs. Bluu at that moment broke eye contact with me. She couldn't look into my eyes, I looked to the woman next to me, she too was staring away from me.

"Where's my mamma!" I yelled at her.

"I'm sorry, Tianna. She didn't make it." She looked back at me.

I sat there frozen. My mother was dead? No! Impossible. This had to be some kind of sick joke, they were playing on me.

"This is Ms. Hemm, she's a social worker and will take you to a special home where there will be other children living." She pointed towards the woman next to me.

"No!" I yelled at them both.

"Tianna, I know this has to be hard, but -"

"No!" I yelled at her face again, I heard the bell for the end of the day ring and ran out the door.