Part 2

I was standing alone in the garden looking into the river that was flowing through the garden. I was watching my son's and daughter grow up with their family's. I felt my lips pull into a small smile as I watch all of their funny moments.

I was to observe into my kids that I didn't know that someone was behind me. They put a clothe over my mouth. I struggled to get out of their grip but I couldn't. My screams were a muffle sound so no one could hear me as I was being dragged away.

My kidnapper kept the clothe over my mouth and nose so I would black out and that exactly what I did.

When I woke up I was in a strange room. I could hear people talking outside the room. When they came through the door, they saw that I was awake.

"Well if it isn't sleeping beauty herself. Did you have a great nap?" Xerxus asked. He leaned down and caressed my hair and gave me an evil smile before pulling my hair. "Listen here Your Highness, your little planet is mine now and there's no one to save it." he said in my ear and pulled my hair more. I screamed and turned to face him to glare at him. "You're wrong. My planet, my kingdom will be save just give it time." I gritted my teeth together and spit in his face.

He stepped back and wiped my spit off of his face. He snapped his fingers and a person came in with a box. They faced Xerxus and opened the box. Xerxus took out a needle that had blue substance in it.

"This will keep you alive but you will be sleep for a very long time. Strap her down." he said and two more people came in to strap me to the bed. My wrist and ankles were cuffed to the bed but I could still struggle as they were strapping me down.

Xerxus came forward and stuck the needle into my vein to inject the substance into me. I felt like my body was on fire as my eyes became heavy. My mind was shutting itself down as the medicine went through my system. My body was numbed but I was still able to smell and hear.

"Sleep tight Your Highness. Hahaha"