Chapter 2

Chapter 2~ Luhan

~Beijing 1990~

"Sh, Luhan we are almost there" I told the fussy baby that was in his car seat in the back. I was driving on an empty street as I wasn't paying attention to the up coming car that swerved into our lane. I slammed onto the breaks as the front hood impacted the other car. I looked back at Luhan and gave him a small sweet smile. "My Luhan, may you have a bright future. Find your brothers and live a happy life. I love you" I told him and teleported a block away from the accident.

~Person p.o.v~

I opened the car door. My head was pounding and my ears were ring from the accident. I fell to the ground on my knees, hold my head as I waited for the pounding and ringing to stop. Looking up at the other car, I saw a lady in the driver seat. It looked like she was talking to someone or something. Closing my eyes to ease the pain away, I was finally able to get back up on my feet. I looked inside the car. I could have sworn that there was a lady in the driver seat but there was no one. Opening the door to the front, I heard a cry. I snapped my head to the back to see a car seat. I rushed to open the back passenger side and took the baby out.

He had big fat tears rolling down his dear like face. "Shh, it's okay. I'll protect you" I told him as I held him close. I bounced, rocked and rubbed his back to calm him down before I can get the chance to call the police.

I places him back in the car seat and saw an envelope. Curiosity got the best of me as I opened the envelope.

Dear parents of Luhan,
I am no longer capable of taking care of my son. I will hope for the best that you will take care of Luhan and cherish him with all your heart. He has an older brother and a younger brother that are both his twins. If by chance Luhan would like to meet his siblings in the future the necklace will help him and protect him from all evil. Thank you and take care.

I read the letter and looked at the baby who was now sleeping in his car seat. I noticed the necklace around his neck. I pick it up with my hand and looked at it. There was a weird looking symbol on it. I placed it back down on the baby.

I held my phone in my hand, getting ready to call the police but for some reason, I couldn't. I eyed the sleeping baby and sighed. I looked down the street and back at the baby. Sighing again, I picked up the car seat and started my long journey to home as I thought of how I can be a single Father to Luhan.