Chapter 28

Chapter 28

~ 3 years later~

"Honey!!! Honey!!!" My mom was calling out for my dad. My mom, siblings and I were at the airport to pick up my dad. He went to america for some business.

He walked over to us, giving my mom a tight hug and a kiss on the lips. He gave my sisters and brother hugs. When he turn to me, he gave me a small smile.

"Hey dad"

"Is that all I get? Is a Hey dad, come here give your old man a hug" He said as I was going to step back and refuse but he locked me in his tight grasp and hugged me.

As I hugged him back, I saw them. Two Xerusian looking around. They caught there eye on two guys that started run. I quickly pushed my dad back.

"Sorry but something came up and I need to go" I told my family, leaving them in confusion. I sprinted in a run. I knew this airport like the back of my hand. I took turns and until I heard yelling. I knew I was in the right place.

Standing there, I was able to catch my breathe as the yelling came closer. It wasn't long until a short guy that had a baozi face like bumped into me.

"Looks like you need some assistance?" I asked him as he nod. I looked at the other guy. He looked like he came from a rich family.

The Xerusian were now close infront of us. "Well if it isn't Prince Kris himself, being the hero for his brother's." The Xerusian smart mouth. I balled my fist as I snarled at the Xerusian.

The Xerusian raised the hand that had his gun. I quickly grabbed my brothers by the collar and took cover behind the wall.

"We need a plan" the rich guy said.

"Yeah like that worked well the first time Suho" baozi said.

"Oh like you have a better plan Xiumin?" He said.

"Guys this is not the time to argue. Will just use our powers." I told them as I tried to break their little arguement. They looked at each other silently then nod.

We step out of our hiding place and faced the Xerusian. "What are you waiting for princes?" One of them asked as he walked towards us.

Xiumin raised his hand and shot out ice frost at the Xerusian. The other two Xerusian followed behind the other one. Suho was throwing water at them as I lepted into fist fighting to one of them. Xiumin froze one and I took all of my will power to break through the ice to kill the Xerusian.

I was able to retrieve his weapon as I attacked the other two and having them burn to ashes. The three of us were panting as we stood there after fighting.

"Come lets go" I told them as I started walking. I knew they were following behind me. I was lucky my mom let me take my own car here. I took out the key to my car and unlocked it.

They followed my action by getting into the car. The radio was playing quietly as we all sat in silence.

I finally pulled into the drive way were I saw that my family was home. I always worried that they been killed by Xerusian when I get home. We all got out of the car and headed inside.

"Mom?" I called out to her.

"Yi Fan?" She came out of the kitchen and rushed towards me. "Where did you go Honey?" She asked me with concerned laced into her words. She looked to the side of me and saw my brother's.

"Hello I'm Kris's mom and you are?"

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ma'am, I'm Suho and this is--"