Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Baekhyun's P.O.V

~3 years later~

I wasn't for sure how long I've been in the meadow with the green grass, a tree with the blossomed flower and the river. It seemed like the weather here never changed. I knew I could hear people talking to me and wanting to answer them back but my body didn't seem like it didn't want to wake up. Or was it I that didn't want to wake up. After the Queen, my birth mother visit me on day one, I had seen the hard ships she went through from the river. The river could show you anything it wanted. I've seen the memories of each of my siblings and what they are up to now. I saw what Exo Planet had looked like and it was terrible. Every person from my planet dead or being killed. What I hated the most was the fact that I seen the Xerusians put poison in my birth mom's body.

"Baekhyun, you awake yet?" Chanyeol asked me. I wanted to scream and yell at him saying Yes, Yes I'm here little brother but I couldn't because I was stuck in this stupid meadow. I always listened to him about what he had to say. Either if it was about his day or not. "I guess, it's another day of not waking up. I wish you can wake up soon. We have to find our brothers. Protect this world and Exo Planet. Please wake up." I pulled my hair and pounded my fist into the grass as I could hear his words echo around. 

"Why!!! Why won't you let me go back. They need me, he needs me. Why can't I go back!!" Screaming out at nothing. I curled my knees to my chest and cried as I listen to Chanyeol's voice reading to me. 

"Please I want to go back." I muttered over and over. Chanyeol stopped reading. "Please I wish to go back." 

"Okay my dear you may go back" The queen stepped out from behind the tree. Still in the lace dress she was in since the first time I saw her. Then it happened again, a light sucking me in. I was back in my body. I opened my eyes and squint but opened them to see Chanyeol closing the door behind me and leaving the room. 

"Thank you mother." I whispered. I slowly sat up and stared out the window. I knew it wasn't to long when Chanyeol came back. "Baekhyun?" I heard him say. I turned to him seeing his red hair that he dyed not to long ago. I gave him a blank stare and looked into his eye's. "Who are you?" I said wanting to tease him a little. His face expression was mixed with emotions. Looking at him like that I couldn't help but laugh.

"Come here Yeolie. I was only kidding. I know who you are." His face expression relaxed as he came over and lightly punch my arm.

"Don't do that, you scared me." He said takung his place in the chair. "Im glad your awake now. Mom and I been worried about you?"

"I had an interesting experience. I talked to the queen"

"The queen?" He asked with confusion laced in his voice. "How?"

I sighed and told him the long story about how I was stuck in the meadow for three years and how I saw everyone memories and what happened to them. I also mentioned what the leader of Xerusians were doing to the queen, and how she sent me back here.

When I was done talking, Chanyeol sat back in his chair and zoned out. We both not saying anything. I think he was trying to get his mind set on what had happened all the time I was out. The silence wasn't awkward, it was nice.

"Chanyeol, honey? Are you her--- Baekie? Oh My Gosh your awake!!" My mom rushed over to me, cupping my face into her hands as she looked at every inch of me. "Oh dear!!! I missed you so much!!" Hugging me as her tears rolled down her face. I couldn't tell if they were tears of happiness or not. Until I felt a smack on my shoulder.

"How can you do this too me, your own mother. You should be ashame of yourself for putting your own mother in so much worry. I waited for three years for you to wake up. Never again are you to set foot in any hospital. I forbid it!!" She sobbed as I chuckled and pulled her into a hug.