48: ...Oops?

Michael:

You finally beat Michael at his own game.

"Ha! Take that, Clifford! I beat you on Rainbow Road and you said you were a 'master', wELL, MASTER THIS–"

You were cut off by Michael tackling you and wrestling you around. You both were laughing when suddenly a sharp pain is felt in your head. You stopped laughing and froze, which made Michael do the same.

"Which would fix it? Kisses or hospital?" He immediately asks.

You reached up to touch your head and felt dampness, brought your finger in front of your eyes, and saw your finger was crimson stained.

"I'm thinking hospital," you replied in a calm voice.

"....oops."

Calum:

"I'm gonna get you, Y/N!" You heard Calum shout behind you while laughing as he chased you around the house.

"Nooooo!!" You shouted in return, sliding a little in your socks on the hardwood floor.

"Yeeeeeeesssssss!!!!"

He finally caught up to you.

"Calum, nooooooo!!!!!!" You shouted as he tried grabbing you but he just ended up pushing you, making you slide even more and lose your balance.

You fell. Not on the floor, no, God forbid that. You ended up falling...down the stairs. All fifteen. Hitting your head on the nice soft banister. But good thing it was fast and didn't end up like that one Meryl Streep movie where she was pushed and died from her head twisting completely around (that also happened in Supernatural once). In the midst of your groaning in pain, you heard Calum say one word...

"...oops."

Ashton:

After your boss and 99.999999% of your employees totally bashed you at work, you missed your dentist appointment, and your car started having problems, you decided you needed to treat yourself. That's right. You deserved it. It was just what you needed. You currently had a pan of (brownies/cookies) sitting on your kitchen counter at home and you were eager to taste them. So when you got home and threw everything on a table, you raced to find an empty pan. Empty like your heart. All the happiness was drained from you and you felt numb. Ashton then waltzes into the kitchen.

"Hey, babe, I hope you don't mind that the lads and I ate some of those (brownies/cookies) you had baked. They were delicious, you gotta make some more."

You turned and gave him the look of a purely pissed off female. His eyes widened.

"What happened what did I do?"

"Words cannot describe the horrible day from Hell that I had just had and those (brownie/cookies) were the only ray of sunshine on my pitch black day.........and you ate them."

Ashton visibly gulped.

"...oops."

Luke:

Michael Clifford was your brother. Luke Hemmings was his best friend. So any sort of relationship you two might have is strictly forbidden. But that didn't stop you two from sneaking out, meeting up, and falling in love. One night, though, that started off calm and sweet ended with a scary and mad older brother going all gangsta on Luke.

"WHAT THE EVER LIVING HELL DO YOU TWO THINK YOU'RE DOING I THOUGHT I EMPHASIZED THE IMPORTANCE OF NOT GETTING TOGETHER WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL GUYS DO YOU NOT EVEN LISTEN TO ME OH MY GOD, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TWO HAVE BEEN LYING AND SNEAKING AROUND BEHIND MY BACK WHAT THE F–"

"....oops."