6:He Kills You

Luke:

"Lukey?" You called out.

"I'm in the backyard!" Luke called back. You ran out to meet him, but saw a big machine there.

"Luke, what is that?!"

"You know Dr. Doofinshmirtz? It's a paper-cut-inator!" You shook your head.

"Oh, Luke. It won't work."

"Watch me," he said evilly as he turned it on. A million little pieces of paper shot out the nose of the machine. You were hit and stung.

"LUKE!!! WHAT THE F-!!"

"You took the last donut, revenge!" He said while taking a tub of lemonade and dumped it all over you whilst singing,"Sweet lemonade, sweet sweet lemonade..." The stinging hurt so bad and was so massive, it killed you instantly.

Calum:

You decided to scare Calum, and he told you he'd get you good. Suddenly, he stood in front of you with his hands behind his back.

"H-hey, cal. Uh, what do you have behind there?"

"Oh, just a little..." He replied shrugging. He then revealed the fret of a cello. "...revenge."

"And how are you planning to do that?" As you said that, his fingers roamed the fret. He then snapped it in half and jammed it in your stomach multiple times.

"Like that," he hissed.

Michael:

You sat on Michael's lap and he stroked your hair while Supernatural played in the background.

"...but if you ask her, she'll say..." Michael sing as he carried you to your shared bedroom.

"Mikey? Where are you taking me?"

"That's where you'll find me..." He sung, completely ignoring the fact you were trying to communicate to him.

"Michael! This isn't funny! Talk to me!" He tossed you in the closet carelessly and put a silver cylinder in there with you. He put on a gas mask and you heard him still singing.

"But if you look, you won't find her there. She maybe clever but she just acts this way..." He stopped singing. "I'm talking about you, Y/N. You've been a bad girl. I heard you cheated on me with Calum, and that doesn't make me happy at all."

You shook your head.

"No! Michael, I didn't! I love you! Michael, what are you doing?! MICHAEL!" He closed the closet door and you heard a beep.

"GOOD Y/NS ARE BAD Y/NS THAT HAVEN'T BEEN CAUGHT!" Michael screamed as he pressed a button. You heard a gas screaming as it piled out if the cylinder.

"MICHAEL CLIFFORD! STOP!! MICHAEL!!!" You started coughing and then you passed out. It eventually killed you. The end.

Ashton:

You ran out on stage as your boyfriend collapsed near his drum-set.

"Ash! Ashton! No! What happened?!"

"Y/N...I..." Ashton coughed. "I never loved you..."

"What?!" You breathed.

"I hate your guts. Those will be part of my last words. And I hope you enjoy your last breaths because you're coming with me." With that, he took his bandana and choked you with it.

"Ashton..." You choked. "I loved you, you know..."