Page 3 : Flawless Espionage

"Nasa maayos pa rin ang kondisyon niya kaya wala na kayong dapat pang ipag alala
Ms. Ladelle." Paliwanag ng doctor kay Aunt. She took a deep breathe as a relief. We were here in the hospital for almost three hours at wala akong ibang alam gawin kundi ang magsulat sa aking journal. Kahit hindi nakatingin sa doctor ay napansin kong lumingon ulit siya sa kinaroroonan namin ni aunty bago niya pihitin ang doorknob. "And by the way, she's tough." The doctor said and left. The departure of the healer was the reason why the atmosphere became more serious.
"Hellen." She called without facing me.....but I didn't answer. "Ano ang totoong nangyare?" Tanong niya. Hindi na niya ako hinintay sumagot sa una niyang pagpaparamdam dahil alam naman niyang hindi ako sasagot. I crumpled the third page and aimlessly threw it to the trash can but I still successfully did it...the crumpled sh*t entered the inside of the bin without any flaws.

"I already told you." Tipid kong sinagot ang kanyang katanungan.

"You just joined car bumping game -----"

"That was a stray bullet and I do not know where it came from so could you please stop asking me?" I cut her off.

She sighed and crossed her arms. I have to ignore her questions...

I don't want her to be implicated in this kind of conflict I was holding. She brushed her hair with her fingers.

"Nahanap nanamin ang kotse mo, hindi ko muna yun ipapaayos para matuto ka." She concluded. Bago pa man siya makalabas ay nagdabog na ako.

"You sure about that?" I asked coldly.

She faced me. "Yes." Matatag niyang saad.

"That's bullsh*t then." Saad ko at dahan dahan siyang nilingon.

"You're grounded Hellen, just accept the consequence." Tugon pa niya at nilisan na nga patient's room.

Ugh! What am I gonna do now?!

Sh*t, This isn't right...

Now that the asking spree was finally over, I stood up from the patient's bed and heaed back to the stationary vehicle bar where my aunt hang out. As I am walking through the aisle, a man caught my attention. If I wasn't mistaken, he was staring at me awhile ago. I couldn't familiarize his face because of the mask covering the half of his face, his pair of blue eyes were the only thing I could see. Iniwas ko ang tingin sa kanya kahit masyado pa itong mapang akit...kung nasundan man ako ng mga humahabol sa akin, ibig sabihin ay nasa panganib na ang buhay ko ngayon...pati ang tiyahin ko. I did not waste the every single second, I found my aunty holding a bottle of wine...she's drunk, how pathetic. I can't wait to punch her face as if she's a punching bag and I am the athlete.

I called a taxicab for transportation service. When we got inside the cab, I took a peek at the entrance of the Hospital which the blue eyed man had situated...but nothing caught my attention, the guy just disappeared. Hanggang sa makauwi kami ay inilalayan ko si Aunt pahiga sa kama niya. Pipihitin ko na sana ang doorknob para makalabas sa kanyang kuwarto nang bigla siyang magsalita habang nakapikit ang kanyang mga mata.

"Hell, your mom loves you so much." Aunt said. I know she's not into herself so it's normal for her to say nonsencial things. I stared at her for a long time assuring if she's serious.

"Hop in, Santa Claus!" She crazily spoke.

Ngayon na nasagot na ang aking katanungan ay lumabas na ako ng kuwarto niya...

I went inside my room and started writing the details for the third page.

I was chased
I was threatened
I was harmed...