Page 5 : Time to be Forlorn

Nakatingin lang ako kay aunty habang nag iimpake ng damit na susuotin ko...hanggang sa makalabas na kami ay tahimik pa rin kaming dalawa habang buhat ang luggage. Pagkatapos niyang ipasok ang maleta sa likurang bahagi ng kotse ay lumapit siya sa akin at tinapik ang aking balikat.

"Kung maaari umiwas ka sa gulo." Tugon niya.

I'm not one of those typical girls, I am a low tempered one so once you make me mad, exasperation is always expected.

"I'll try." I hesitatedly said. The word try wasn't a certain answer for me...but I'll still keep avoiding mess. After I got inside, I drove my car to the school where my two childish cousins study. This will be another journey to hell, where I can encounter different and distinct features of demons, interfer with evil matters, to be noticed by Satan, witness the killings in sadistic way and receive threats from strangers.

I couldn't imagine why their master wanted me to live instead of letting the dagger thrust into my stomach that night. This decision would be the end of me if once I intrude private matters again like what I did when I suddenly fell into that large and deep pit filled with darkness. I know assassins or whatever they are, are very difficult death to avoid with.....but I still hope that they would no longer trace the paths I were choosing and the places I were hiding.

I glanced at the group of students inside their classroom. They seemed focused on their exams...but it did not last long when they noticed my cold presence.

"Everyone, let us all welcome your new classmate." Panimula ng lalaking teacher. Ngayon ay nakatuon na sa akin ang lahat ng  kanilang atensyon. "Please introduce yourself Ms. Fross."

The teacher added.

Huminga ako ng malalim bago magsalita. "Hell, that's my nick name." I said and find a chair.

Mukhang natigilan ang lahat ng mga estudyante sa sinabi ko pati ang teacher, I am not good in introduction so I'm certainly not fond of being sociable. Kasabay ng pagpatuloy ng guro sa leksyon ay ang mga bulungan ng mga estudyante sa aking likod.

I really hate gossips...

During our breaktime, rumors started to bother me even though I kept ignoring it. I went inside the cafeteria and ordered some snacks for recess. Kukunin ko na sana ang tray na in-order kong pagkain nang biglang may sumubok ring humila dito. I looked at the tall student who's now standing beside me. She stared at me while raising her eyebrow. I just looked at her emotionlessly.

"I think this is mine." Tugon niya.

"Sabay lang tayong kumuha, pero nakasisiguro akong sa akin ang isang ito." Tugon ko.

"You're a gladiatorial, but it will never stop me." Suhesyon ng babae. Nananatili pa ring nakahawak sa tray ang aming mga kamay.

"Your presumption's obviously a LIE." I deepened the last word.

This bitch in front of me is a complete liar...I couldn't wait to tear her eyes off her pretty face.

Mukhang nakakahalata na rin ang iba pang mga tao na nasa loob ng cafeteria sa tensyon sa pagitan naming dalawa.

"Don't you dare speak to me like that, you're a transferee so you don't know me yet." May pagtitimpi sa boses na saad niya. I gritted my teeth and clenched my fist into a ball preparing for some chaos. Kung napipikon siya mas napipikon ako.....gustong gusto ko na tuloy bumalik sa bahay upang mag-sorry kay Aunt dahil mukhang ang salitang 'try na sinabi ko kanina ay hindi ko naman pala talaga kaya panindigan. Sinabi ko kanina kay aunty na susubukan kong umiwas muna sa gulo, pero mukhang hindi atah ito ang tamang oras para magpakainosente. I pulled the tray away from her but it turned out into a mess...ugh! the bottle of juice suddenly thrown onto the ground while the slices of pizza were cluttered around. The bitch crossed her arms and smirked at me staring at my wet blouse.

"How disgusting." She said. She was going to turn her back but I voilently caught her arm and pulled it that caused her to return her attention in my facade she was facing awhile ago.

"You'll regret this." Nagtatagis na bagang kong sambit habang nakatitig ng direkta sa kanya. My fist is ready to break her leg.

"Ouch! Let go of me!" She shouted while stomping her feet onto the ground because of the pain I was giving. She deserved it, she was the one who started the war so it's not my fault if I damaged her beautiful face...and broke her arm as well.

Someone grabbed me from behind and pulled me away from the bitch. Tumayo ako mula sa pagkakadapa at tinignan ang mukha ng lalaking tumulak sa akin...

I was dumbfounded because of the sudden arrival of the one I've loved for almost four fricking months.....that's when the atmosphere became worse this time. I couldn't move my feet nor my hands preventing me from making any move. I was f*cking motionless and that's one of the reason why the situation became more awkward.

"What's going on?" Tanong ng bagong dating. He's still handsome, his kissable lips, perfect pointed nose, muscular body and the messy beautiful black hair of his...nothing has changed.

"It hurts." Maarteng sumbong ng babae sa kanya. Nakaharap siya sa babaeng nakasagupa ko kanina kaya di pa rin niya ako mamukhaan. Nang lumingon siya sa direksyon ko ay doon na nagsimulang tumibok ng mabilis ang puso ko dahilan upang mawala ako sa reyalidad. I remembered when there was still

an 'us. I usually hug his back, kiss his shoulder and lean on it.....and now I wanted to do the same thing again. How I wish I could.

He stared at me for almost a minute. "Hellen." He said in a low voice.

"Wait, you know her, don't you?"

The bitch is now confused.

He waited several minutes before speaking. I hope he won't deny the truth...

"No, I don't know her." He said seriously and held the maiden's hand. "Come, I'll take you to the clinic." He added and left.

I am still standing at the aisle.....dumbfounded. I was hoping that he won't hide our past. I was hoping that he would choose me over that bitch.....but I realised something, and that is 'Hope is a word for coward, because hoping is just for those who presume not for those who assure...

Someone held both of my arms and dragged me out of the cafeteria that made me to return my mind in the reality. Napagtanto kong sina Vanessa at Sky pala ang humila sa akin palabas sa lugar na yun...pero wala akong pakialam, ang gusto ko ngayong gawin ay ang hanapin ang taong minahal ko at mahal ko pa rin ngayon...

Dinala ako ng aking mga pinsan sa aming dorm at nang makapasok kami ay ipinaupo nila ako sa isa sa tatlong kama.

"Hellen, hindi mo yun dapat ginawa." Saad ni Vanessa.

"Vanessa, she's awesome, siya lang ang nakagawa kay Summer ng ganon." Suhesyon naman ni Sky.

"Kahit pa Sky, alam kong astig ang ginawa niya pero mali pa rin ang ginawa niyang pananakit." Vanessa said. She's innocent...and I hate it.

Ako dapat sana ang nasa posisyon ng Summer na yun...I still love him, kailangan ko ng kumilos ngayon para maibalik ang dating kami. Kailangan kong malaman ang dahilan kung bakit basta basta na lang niya ako iniwan.

I have to find him...

"Saan ka pupunta?" Nagtatakang tanong ni Vanessa nang mapagtantong binuksan ko ang pintuan.

"Don't follow." I told them with authority and seriousness as well.

"Hell, hindi yan-----"

Bago pa man maituloy ang sasabihin ni Vanessa ay sinarado ko na ang pinto at tinungo ang kabilang dorm ng mga lalaki.

I'm like Cinderella of TWIST IN TIME 3, it's like chasing my prince, and that apprentice is my one shoot of a damn lifetime.....but I hate fairytales, it is sick...

I maybe a desperate woman...

but I would never be a looser in love games like this...

This is not the right time to be a forlorn...