Settling In

As the sun was setting over Florence many of the town's people were either leaving work and returning home or others were out to cause trouble.

"Y/n don't be to late Capisci? ( Do you Under stand?) " Your farther says.
" Si (Yes) Papa." You kiss him before wondering off into the market. You were admiring the varouis stands when you bump into someone.
"Cazzo! (Shit)" A young man's voice spoke. I slowly got up.
"Here Madonna (My Lady)" He offered you a helping hand. You slowly got up brushing any dust or dirt on your dress.
"Are you alright?" His voice asked.
You look up and see a young man. His eyes sparkled as the sun faded and the stars appeared. He stood proud he had a scar that came from his upper lip down to his bottom then a his chin.
"Si! (Yes) Messer (sir)" You both look at each other for a moment.
"I'm sorry Madonna (My Lady) I should have been paying more attention." He rubbed his neck.
You smile.
"It's okay Messer (Sir)" You say.

He looks at you then says.
"Where are my manners I am Ezio and you are?"
"I am Y/n it is a Pleasure." He takes your hand in his and brings it to his lips and places a soft kiss on your hand. You feel your cheeks heat up as he did so.

"So what brings a bellissima (Very Beautiful) Lady out on this evening?" He asks as you two walk into the middle of the market.
"Just out for a passeggiata serale (evening stroll )" You explain.
You two talk for a while, getting to know him you felt something ignite within you. You were sat on a bench with Ezio.
"I must go soon." You say.
"Allow me to walk you home Madonna (My Lady)?" He asks. You nod and slowly start to walk home.

'"This is it. Grazie Ezio (Thank You)" You let go of his arm that you held.

"It was my Pleasure Madonna." He took your hand in his again before he could kiss it though your farther came out.

"Figlio d'um cane! (Son of a bitch!) Who are you?!" Your farther asks while moving us apart.
"Forgive me Messer (Sir) I am Ezio Auditore da Firenze." Your farther and Ezio look at each other a moment.

"Hm well i think yo'u better be getting home son it's late." You Farther explains.
"Si (Yes) Messer (sir) buona sera." Ezio slowly vanishes into the night.

After sitting with your farther for a while you go to your bedchamber.
You have your window open to let some fresh spring air in. You were tending to your hair when you hear a noise coming from outside your window.

You make your way toward the window to see Ezio stood outside your window with a rose in hand.
"Can i come up?" He asks,
"Okay." You move backwards.

He enters.
"This is for you." He hands you the rose.
"Grazie (Thank You)" You smell the rose.
"Did you only just move?" He asked.
"Oh Si! (Yes) My farther moved here to further his work." You explain.
"You better go Ezio Farther will be checking on me soon."
He climbs out to your window ledge.
"Come here a moment." You lean down to Ezio who comes closer and kisses you before leaving.

-The Next Morning-
"Y/n!" The maid yells.
You groan before climbing out of bed.
"Finally! Quickly get dressed!" The maid explains.
"Why?" I ask.
"Because your farther has guests coming to see you and your farther." The maid leaves.
You slowly get dressed as you do your hair you accidentally drop
the rose that was given to you last night. You bend down and pick it up you smell it once more and smile before placing it back down and heading down stairs.

You enter the main living area to see you farther talking with another man and then your eyes set on someone you thought you wouldn't see.

Ezio.

You smile and head towards them all. "Ah here she is! Giovanni meet Y/n." Your farther introduces you to the man he had been talking to.
"Hello." You say as you greet him.
"As you know by now Y/n it is tradition that the girls in our family marry at the age of 16-17." Your farther pauses.
"Giovanni here is in the same boat with his son....we would like you two meet." You see the famlair figure turn to meet your gaze you two smile as you walk toward him.

"Madonna. (My lady)" He takes your hand and kisses it softly.
"Messer (Sir)"

+