Why Must You Go.

Ezio just looked at you after you had told him he places his hands on your stomach as he brings his face colder to yours.

No words were exchanged but a tender passionate kiss. You all dined together once the meal was finished Mario and Ezio went off to Mario's study. You went to your room and changed and got ready for bed. You opened the window to let the cool autumn air in. You let the air fill your lungs. You sit on your bed with a book in hand you were swallowed in the knowledge when a hand was placed on your leg. You look up to meet his eyes.

"Oh my dear Madonna (My Lady) I missed you." He comes to you and places his soft lips onto yours. Your hand roamed his hair and his face you break away to see a few scars on his cheeks. You rub your thumb over them. "Your still as beautiful as the day I me you Messer. (Sir)" You look at each other for a while.

"It will be dangerous....to have me as your partner.....for while you here my love my enemies may yet find you...." He held you close to him as he finished.

"My Uncle Mario is sending you back to Florence...to be with your farther who you haven't seen in months you will come back but I need to know your safe." You felt tears well in your eyes once more. "I-I Understand." The night was silent he never left your side till you got up early in the morning. You sat on the edge of the bed with the feeling of nausea. You got off of the bed and opened the window and let the early morning air flow in. You shiver at the cold air hitting your skin. You admire the sun rising over Monteriggioni you feel arms wrapping themselves around your waist you sigh as you melt into his touch.

"I have to set off again today my love...you will setting off today as well...Uncle Mario has sent a letter on to your farther and he will be waiting and he told him of your condition....." He hold you no words were exchanged.

A few hours pass
Your bags are ready and you were waiting for Mario.

"I will see you in January my love...I love you." He kisses you then places a hand on your growing bump. "Take care while riding my love." You kiss him once more before climbing onto the horse next to Mario.

It was half a day when you both stopped. "Here is where I leave you my lady be safe. I will send Ezio's letters to you now go be safe." You slowly ride on with some of Mario's men. You enter Florence trying your best to hide your face while heading to your farther and your home. "Thank you for bringing me home you may go back to Mario I will write to Maria and Claudia." The men nodded and left you with your stuff.

You knock the door and wait.
The door opens and to your eyes stands your farther who had no words but pulled you in for a hug you stayed for a minute or two.

"Come in dear. Maids get her stuff and take it to her room." You and your farther sit for a while eating and enjoying the night when he asks.

"Are you happy??" You stopped sipping your water and looked at your farther.
"Farther of course I am happy but Ezio needed me to be safe....that is why i am home for Christmas to enjoy the time with you and of course you heard the news of your grandchild on its way." You place your hand on your bump as you and your farther talk some more.

"I am going to bed farther i will see you in the morning." You embrace your farther in hug before retiring to your room. You change with the help of the maids

The following days you stayed at home with your farther. Then on day you wanted some air so you dressed warmly as it was cold.
It was December there was a light casting of snow on the ground you wonder the market the one of which you and Ezio had met. Since you had moved away it had changed. There were more and more guards that dressed in red The stalls were gone there was three remaining. These three stalls had fruits, fish and silks. You sigh as you take a walk to the old home of the Auditore. Thanks to the Medici the house was being maintained until further+notice. You make your way back to your home when you notice a man stood outside of your front door you slowly approach the man to see it was one of Mario's men who held something in his hand.