He's coming home.

Your POV.

It had been a few months since the birth of yours and Ezio's baby. And in those few months you didn't receive any letters. You were losing all hope until one day when Mario left the Villa for Rome I knew he was going to come home. I was sat in my room reading when little Rose started crying. I put the book down before going over to rose and picked her up.

"Hey hey shh." I held her close as i bounced her. she was only fed moments ago I sigh as i sit on the bed with her led on her back. It was the only way she would settle down.

After a while she finally settled down i slowly picked her up and placed her back in her crib. I sigh as i look at her face I could see Ezio oh how i missed him. Knowing he may soon be home was an amazing feeling but there was always a pit in my stomach knowing he may leave as soon as he comes home because of the creed. I was brought out of my thoughts when Maria enters she had gotten a lot better since Rose had been born. I suppsoe having a baby around brought some happiness back to her life.

"How is she?" Maria asked as she came over to her crib.
"She's okay but i think she's missing her farther as do I." I sigh as I move away from the crib to the window.
"We all miss him my dear....he'll be home soon i'm sure." Maria hugs me before leaving.
I go back and sit on my bed and pick up my book and continued reading.
A few days past and you were dressed in your best to greet your guests. You held Rose as you wait for Machiavelli and few others.

As they started to arrive they asked if Ezio was back yet but you just explained that he wasn't nor was Mario. They filled me in on what had been happening and why it took so long for Ezio to come home.

I took Rose up to Mine and Ezio's room for a nap when i finally get her to sleep the men on the battlements started practicing with the cannons and just like that she woke up. I groan in annoyance you pick her up again and i slowly start to bounce her again.

"Y/n Ezio's just arrived." Maria opened the door and explained. When i heard his name and home in the same sentence made me happy. I slowly walked down stairs into the study where Ezio would be brought to talk with everyone.

"How's my Nicene?" Claudia asked.. She sat beside me as i bounced her.
"She would have been okay but the Men on the battlements woke her up." I explain. The room fell silent as Ezio entered. He couldn't see me and Rose yet but i noticed a woman in a purple dress with red hair eyeing Ezio up. I felt something i had never felt.....was i jealous?! I listen to what is being said it was finally over. Once Ezio was done talking eveyone slowly vanished. It was just me Ezio and Rose left in Mario's Study.

"Y/n...come here." I get up and walks over to him as i walked to him he had his arms open. "Let me hold her." He holds Rose "I missed you both while I've been away but I promise to you and your mother i won't never leave you again." Ezio placed a small kiss on her head.

"I'll go put her to bed then I'll be down for dinner." I explain before taking rose to our room. I set her in her crib and leaned over and kissed her lightly on her forehead.

"Goodnight Princess." I went down and joined everyone else. I sat down next to Mario since that woman with the red hair was sat next to Ezio.

"Mario...who's she?" I asked. Mario looked up and said.
"That is Catrina Sofza she is one of our Alleys from Forli." Mario explained in more detail about how she nursed Ezio back to heath when he got stabbed. After dinner i went to check on rose only to see a tin bath set up for Ezio. I smirked knowing what would be coming next.

I was admiring the view when i heard footsteps coming toward the room. I sigh as i hear the door open and close i just keep my eyes on the night sky. When i felt his arms around me finally. I of course melted into his touch I turn to face him and without any words our lips collided it was the most passionate kiss yet.
"Care to Join me My love for a bath?" He asked while keeping a smirk on his lips. I giggled and agreed from that moment on the night air was filled with moans and groans until early hours of the next day.......