Fox.

I began to awake and slowly tried to open my eyes. There was nothing but darkness and a pounding in my head. My hands were tied together and the moving vehicle forced my hanging body to move at every turn. I kept drifting in and out of reality dreaming of darkness.

Suddenly, my face was uncovered and I was blinded by a white light. A hand grabbed my face moving it side to side, then it let go and slapped me on the cheek. I groaned in pain and saw a blurry man. I was no longer in a vehicle. He stood watching me as my eyes adjusted. His dirty scarred skin panicked me but his blue eyes were intimidating. He was wearing a black leather jacket and denim jeans.

We were in a dark stained room, there was nothing but me, him, and the chair I was tied to. He stood in front of me then kneeled down so our faces were aligned. My hands tied behind me made me defenceless. He was the fox and I was the chicken, tied up, if he was hungry enough he could eat me without the chase. His sharp face was looking away from me but his eyes were firmly focused on mine.

I tried to show no emotion but my eyes were wider than intended. He smirked and is head bounced. He licked his teeth and dumped his hand on my shoulder, I lost my breath. "You know you're the first I've had that didn't ask any questions." His voice was British and croaky. I screwed my eyes at him. So this fox likes to play with his food.

"Still got nothing to say?" he said curiously. I sat in silence. "Alright then." He said patting the cheek he had slapped earlier. He stood up and walked away from me then walked behind me and untied my hands. I gave a quiet sigh of relief and examined the marks on my wrists.

"Stand up, walk around a little." He said kindly. I stood up and moved my neck in a circle until it cracked. He walked towards me. "Are you ready to talk now?" He said with the nicest tone he could get. I shook my head. He put his back to me and combed his fingers through his stubbly hair.

Deep breath. I grabbed the chair and smashed it on his back. Then I picked up one of the pieces of the chair and smacked him in the face with it to keep him down but it wasn't enough. I snatched the rope that held my hands behind me and wrapped it around his neck. The rope was my advantage and the adrenalin was my ally.

A door I never noticed swung open and two men ran in holding guns in their hands. I didn't understand their language but I didn't need to. The more they moved towards us the more I pulled the rope. Swiftly the man's hands clutched on to my head and flipped me over his shoulder. My body hit the solid ground all at once. A gun pointed at my head was the last thing I saw before the black bag was over my face again. The fox had won.