Abandonment.

I was left for hours and in those hours the only thing I accomplished was making my wrists bleed trying to escape but at least I wasn't going back to working for Lauren. I prayed that Ethan was alive and maybe they pulled him out after me but I knew there was only a small chance that happened. I started to dose off, in the most uncomfortable position ever, then the door opened and three police officers walked in. One of them took the handcuff off the pipe them cuffed it to my other hand in front of me while the other two pointed their guns at me. They pulled me out of the room then into the hall. One of them patted me down to make sure I wasn't hiding a knife or something up my sleeve. Once I was clear they pushed me to the deck of the ship. The sun was shining and we were no longer moving. I realized we were at the dock in Florida and we had turned back. I started to struggle against the officers.

"Stop resisting." One of the officers said to me but I didn't listen. Lucky for me, they had put their guns away. I kicked the officers holding on to my arm in the face. Then I climbed on another officer and used the handcuffs to strangle him from behind. Once he hit the ground I rolled over him and landed perfectly. That's two. One more. I looked up from the ground and the last one had his gun pointed at me. "You're shaking." I said standing up, looking at his hands. "What are you scared?" he didn't answer.

"What are you?" his voice shook more than his hands.

"I'm just a scared little girl." I made a puppy face then hit his hand so the gun pointed away from me and he fired. I moved myself and him quickly until I had his hands clamped between my arms. I kicked the front of his knee so it popped out the other side. He screamed and collapsed, clutching onto his knee. I searched through his pockets and found the key to my handcuffs. I took them off and ran down the stairs that took me off the ship but to my surprise the dock was filled with people with cameras and bystanders. When I reached the dock they all stopped what they were doing and pointed their cameras at me. It was at this moment only that I discovered I was drenched in dry blood. They looked at me like I was a monster.

"Are you the one that killed all the people?" a reporter said to me putting her microphone at my mouth.

"Yes." I said quietly. The audience gasped.

"May I ask why?" she asked.

"They were going to kill my friend."

"Where is he?"

"He is dead. They drowned him." I started to walk away slowly and the audience opened a path for me.

"Stop!" I heard someone shout and for some reason I did. I turned round and saw a gang of officers approaching me.

"I'm not going back." I said to them. "She makes me do things I don't want to do."

"Who does?" An officer asked getting closer. I didn't answer. "We won't let her hurt you, I promise."

"It's not me that gets hurt. Its people like Carter that get hurt."

"Carter Black? Do you have information on his murder?" the officer said shocked.

"You're not listening!" I shouted. "She steals children when their alone and takes everything from them and beats them if they step out of line." I gulped.

"We can help you and stop her." At this point he was right in front of me.

"I'm tired of fighting." I said.

"Then don't." he pulled out handcuffs. I put my hand out and he put them on me but not too tight. He took me to a police van. I had to sit in the back with four other police officers surrounding me with their guns at the ready.