Starting school

Lucy POV

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It was 7 in the morning, so I got out of bed, grabbed my clothes and took a shower. When I was finished I got out, got changed, then dried my hair and went down stairs to eat breakfast.

I wanted to get out of the house before my father woke up. "He's most likely in his bed with a hangover" I said to myself.

He was on the flood in the living room were he most likely collapsed last night. I made myself some toast then lefted.

I put my eye plugs in a listened to music.

When I got to school I was told to get to the principles office. So I got out my notebook and wrote "where's the principles office" on a page and went to the closes person I saw. Which was a red haired girl (not Erza) she was with a few girls. I showed her my notebook, at first she was shocked at first but then she read it. I wish I hadn't of showed her it because then she throw my notebook at me. Then pushed me to the floor making me open one of my cuts but lucky not much blood came out.

She laughed at me along with everyone in the hallway. She then walked away alone way her friends, still laughing.

I let a single tear flow down my cheek.

Then a small older man came up to me and said "hello my dear, r u ok" I nodded my head. "We're you looking for me, I am the principle of this school. You can call me gramps everyone here does". I wrote in my notebook that I didn't speak.

He looked shocked but then said "oh ok I'll tell the teachers then". I nodded and he showed me around the school.

Right before we walked into the room he told me not to be worried if I wanted to come see him for anything.

I nodded and walked in, up to the teachers.

"Class I would like to introduce a new student, Lucy Heartfilla. Would u like to say anything".   I was shocked I thought 'gramps' told the teachers. I just shook my head no.

"Okay well then u may sit over there" he pointed to an empty seat at the back. Luckily I don't have to sit beside anyone this class.

After class people came up to me to try to be friends but they notice that I don't talk so they walked off laughing. They started to tell other people that I didn't talk.

At lunch I was pushed a called names to see if I would answer but of course I didn't. They started to get annoyed that I didn't answer and started to kick and punch me.

After lunch I had my last two classes then went home just to get another beating from my father.

He's getting worse and worse every time.

Hey guys hope u liked the chapter. Next chapter is but when someone helps Lucy.