Someone helped me!!!???

Month later

Lucy's POV

I woke up to my annoying alarm. When I was getting up I flinched from the pain that was lefted thanks to my father.

*flashback*

I was late home last night cause of people at school bullying me. I knew my father would be home by now. I knew I was going to get a bad beating, although I was already beating I had to pretend like nothing happened.

When I walked though the door I saw my father sitting on the stairs with a few empty beer bottles around him and with one in his hand.

"Now were you?" My father asked. But of course I didn't answer. Which mad him mad. "ANSWER ME U MURDER" he shouted, I did nothing. He walked up to me with the bottle and poured the rest of the liquid on my head then hit my with the bottle on my head, making it shatter and making me fall to my knees in pain. I had to hold in the scream.

He then started kicking my side. "Clean up the mess" he then said.

*flashback over*

When I finally got up I went to the bathroom and checked my side 'yup I think a few ribs are broke' I thought to myself. There was also a few bruises and there was a few cuts at the top of my head but my hair covered it. There was also a deep cut on my are from a few days before that. It most likely needed stitches but I wouldn't be able to cause my father would get a bill which meant getting a more painful beating.

I've already lost a lot of blood that I feel dizzy a lot.

I started to get ready for school. Then I went downstairs and got a piece of toast before my father woke up.

I started walking to school with my eye plugs in. When I reached the school I was pulled by my arm that had the deep cut and I think it's reopened. I think felt hot liquid go down my arm 'yep it's reopened' I said to myself.

I then look to see who pulled me. It was flare (the red haired girl from the second chapter) with her friends. "Look the bitchy mute girl came back for another beating" flare said while punching me in the stomach, making me fall to me knees. She then kneed me in the face making me fall back. Pretty sure I have a broken nose.

"Hey stop hitting her" I heard a voice say. I'm starting to feel dizzy, I then I saw something pink. I couldn't tell what it was.

Then a minute later the pink colour started to come closer. I still couldn't make out what it was until the person came right up to me, it was hair. 'WAIT WAS HE BORN WITH PINK HAIR OR DOES HE DYE IT' I thought to myself not realising the boy was talking to me.

"Hellloo r u ok?" Pink haired boy asked. I nodded but still felt dizzy. "The names Natsu Dragneel, what's yours" the boy asked with a toothy grin. I got my notebook out and wrote 'Lucy Heartfilla, why you want to know?' 

"Because I want to be friends and why do u write in that notebook, why not speak" the boy named Natsu asked. I just wrote 'I don't talk'. "Why?". 'It's a long story and I that I don't want to talk about'. "Oh okay" was all he said.

He stood up and held out his hand for me to grab. I hesitated but decided to take it. My dizziness came back making me fall back and blacking out. But before I did I felt something grab me before I fell to the ground.

Another chapter done. Haven't decided what happens next