Hospital

Natsu's POV

Omg what am I meant to do???!!! This girl Lucy has just fell. I caught her just before she fell.

I fell something coming from her arm. I rolled up her sleeve to see a deep cut on her arm. It looks like its reopen, looks as though it needs stitches, I should probably take her to the hospital. I lifted her bridal style. 

"Pl-eas-e  n-n-no mo-r-e" Lucy muttered. SHE SPOKE!!!! She has really nice voice tho. She mustn't have meant to but 'No more' what? I said to myself. 'What happened to her?, how did she get these cuts and bruises' I said to myself noticing the other cuts and bruises.

I put her in my car starting to go to the hospital. When I got to the hospital the doctors and nurses started asking a lot of questions on how she got them and why she's passed out. I told them what I knew. They then took her away to help her.

Lucy's POV
*back to the start but what Lucy was thinking and dreaming about*

After I blacked out I felt warmth, I didn't know what it was but I hope it didn't leave.

Then I started having a dream. In the dream I was about 6 in the dream. That's when my father started drinking a lot.

I was in my bedroom when I heard to front close. Little me started to shake knowing who it was. "Where's my murder daughter at" I heard him say walking up the stairs.

Then my door was pushed open really hard to show the man I call father standing there way a beer bottle in his hand and mostly drunk.

"Are you going to talk to daddy" he said, you could heard he was drunk by the sound of his voice. I didn't say or do  anything, which made him mad. "ANSWER ME" he shouted. I jumped a little at the sound of his voice but still didn't say anything.

He stomped over to me and hit me with the beer bottle then grabbed me by the hair and lifted me off my bed.

"Pl-eas-e  n-n-no mo-r-e" I said by mistake, I didn't want him to heard me beg. "Ha I knew I could make you talk" he said while throwing me to the other side of the room where my bookcase was.

When I woke up I was blinded my the light at first. My vision was blurry I saw  the pink again. "cy, Lucy" I heard a voice saying my name. My  vision was soon coming back as I saw the pink haired boy Natsu in front of me. "Natsu?" I said not realising that I just spoke to him, when I did it was to later he had heard me. "Are you okay Luce?" He said back. I looked for my notebook it was beside the bed.............wait BED WHAT AM I DOING IN A BED!!

I grabbed my notebook and wrote "yeah where am I and why are you here?" "Your at the hospital and I brought you here cause the blacked out and I found a deep cut on your, so I wanted to make sure you were ok. How did you that cut and the other ones?" He asked.

I pull my head down not wanting to remember I let tears fall out of my eyes. 'I didn't want to, I didn't want to let him see me crying, he's going to use this against me at school' I said to myself.

"Luce a-are you o-okay?" I heard Natsu say. Wait 'Luce'. I wrote in my notebook book 'Luce?'. "Oh right, that's what I'm going to call you. Is that okay?". I wrote back "yeah but why would you want to?". "Because we're friends aren't we?". "You want to be my friend?" I wrote back. " yeah why wouldn't I?". "I don't know, I would have thought you thought I was weird" I wrote back.

He went silent for a sec then said "I don't think your weird why would you think that?". I just pointed to my mouth. "What about your mouth?". "I don't talk" I wrote. "Why? If you don't mind me asking". "It's. long story that I don't want to talk about" I wrote back. "Oh okay".

After a long silence I decided to write "um do u know how much the bill is that I have to pay?"

"No need to worry about that I paid it already" Natsu said. "Oh you didn't have to do that. How much was it I'll pay you back".(okay everytime she replies she's writing in her notebook. Cause I'm getting tried of writing "I wrote in my notebook"😂) "No need it was me who brought you here so I paid for it". "But I feel bad making to paid and take me here". "No need to feel sorry".

Chapter done. See you in the next chapter.