Her past

Third Person POV

*6 year old Lucy*

A little six year old, blonde hair girl called Lucy was out playing in the garden with her mother Layla.

'Mommy mommy look at this' shouted the little Lucy while running to her mother. Before she could show her mother what it was in her hands, Lucy was tackled by her older sister Michelle. Michelle has blonde hair like the rest of her family (well nah I thought she'd have brown hair😂😂), blue eyes and was wearing a pink dress.

"Watcha got there lu?" Michelle asked still on the ground way Lucy on the ground way her. But when Michelle looked up she noticed Lucy had tears going down her face. "Aw, lulu what's wrong?" "I-its *sniff* got a-away" "what got away lulu?" "My butterfly *sniff*"

"Oh don't cry lu I'll help you get another one" "really?" Said Lucy looking up at her sister. "Yeah come on and then after wards we can go show mommy" her sister replied. "Okay"

For the next 10 minutes they went out and tried to catch a butterfly before giving up and go over to there mother who was reading a book while watching her two children.

"Mommy we can't catch the butterfly" a little Lucy said with tears in her eyes.

"Lucy dear it's ok that means the butterfly can go see it's family" her mother Layla said while lifting her daughter on to her lap.

"Ok m-mommy" little Lucy sobbed a little before her mother wiped her tears.

Time skip to a calm little lucy

"So what are my beautiful girls doing on this fine evening" called out a man called Jude before he was the way he is now. He was smiling and happy while he was walking over to his wife and children.

"Daddyyyyyy" the two young girls go over to there daddy.

"Oh there's my pretty wee girls" said there father while lifting them and giving them a kiss on the cheek each. The girls giggled at there daddy before he put them down and walked over to her beautiful wife and knelt down and kissed her cheek.

"I need to go on a business trip for a few days, five days at the most" the girls father said.

"Ok sweetheart, when do u leave?" Layla asked her husband.

"I leave tomorrow morning" he replied with a slight frown. "Why so soon dear?" "It's a very important business meeting I'm sorry dear" he replied looking down at his wife.

Time skip to the morning

Third Person POV

"Bye daddy" the two girls say as they hug there father goodbye. "Goodbye princesses" there father replied giving them a kiss on the cheek each. Afterwards he set them down and walked over to his wife.

"Goodbye my dear" he said while pulling her into a hug. "Goodbye sweetie, have a save trip" and with that he got into the car and drove away.

Layla turned round to the girls and said "come on girls we can go down town later and get your father a present as his birthday is coming up soon." "Yah ok mommy" the two girls said while jumping up and down exited to go out down town.

Time skin (another)

"Come on girls we have to go now" Layla shouted from the bottom of the stairs. "We're coming now mommy" Michelle shouted back to her mother.

The two girls came down stairs a few minutes later all ready to go. They went outside and got into the car drove by Capricorn one of there servants although Layla and the rest of the family thought of them as friends and not servants.