18: The Hangover

Happy Thanksgiving! Get your own copy of Midnight Memories, VOTE, and enjoy :)

18: The Hangover {Sadie}

Do you know that feeling when you wake up and just see, remember, or feel something that surely starts a very good day? Well, that was what happened when I woke up that morning. I woke up on top of a ruggedly handsome and angel looking-who is also an angel himself, Zayn. I examine his face like I often do in amazement that he is mine. Few of his dark locks fell on his forehead matching with his dark perfectly arched eyebrows. His beautiful hazel eyes were shut as well as his full kissable lips. His aristocratic nose stood out along with his stubble. Unlike most men, his facial hair perfectly suits him and his supposed to be "bad boy" persona. 

Next thing I noticed was my exact position. I could feel his morning erection on my leg and then I remember what happened last night. I blushed furiously unaware of Zayn's eyes now fully on me. I look at him and his eyes were still closed but I could see that smirk he was purposely doing. He must know what I was thinking of. 

"Damn this boy" I thought which was why I decided to tease him. I carefully move my legs in stroking motion and I could feel it responding. It was now my time to smirk as Zayn's immediately vanished. I moved my left hand to caress his face seductively touching every inch of his face. Then my right arm, which already recovered, slowly went under his shirt just above his boxers. I continued teasing him, but it wasn't long when Zayn's eyes popped open as if he was reawakened. He groaned as he pulled me under him. His face was full of possessiveness and lust now.

"Good morning!" I greeted innocently and extra cheerfully with a huge grin.

"Don't fucking 'good morning' me," he said in his raspy voice that can seriously melt anybody. 

"Isn't it a good morning?" I asked innocently.

"Woman, if you keep teasing me I swear to God," he said, grabbing his hair in frustration. 

I smiled at his reaction and it was enough for me to stop the little act and give him a small peck on the lips.

"One problem babe," he said after the barely kiss with sweetness in his voice.

"What?" I asked.

"You can't just do all that and expect me to be okay with a peck," he responded, looking intently in my eyes.

"Well, that is all you're getting," I retorted despite the look he was giving me. 

He didn't respond instead, he roughly put his hands on my face as his lips captured mine in a very rough and passionate kiss. Once again, I could feel Zayn Jr. poking my leg. It was like a repeat scene of last night and suddenly I was very excited.

We were in the heat of the moment that we did not even notice Louis comes in also only in his boxers screaming, "ALAN! ALAN! ALAN!"

Zayn calmly broke away and look up to Louis. Me, however, pushed him. I was in a very compromised position and yes, I did not want anybody to see me and Zayn in that position despite our relationship. I pushed him probably too hard when I hear a groan of pain. I look beside me and he was gone. 

"Oh my god!" I said as I got off the bed and run over to his side. I helped him up even though he did not need it and soon we were facing Louis who finally stopped screaming "ALAN!" 

He and Zayn were locked in an eye contact probably communicating and I couldn't help but ask, "Who in the world is Alan?" 

Nobody answered me as they both sprinted to the room where the drunk people slept. Only then did I found out the meaning of the secret code. Alan = drunk people possibly about the puke.