A love in a Spark (Love story of D.gray man) Part 1

This feeling inside my beating heart wasn't any normal feeling that I felt towards the guys in my life.  It was a desire of love. It was something that runs deep like a river in a raining day. It  claws the walls of the room it is trapped inside, trying to break out  to reach the one I yearn for. The one that truly is my better half  for me. It wasn't normal, is it? Am I that afraid to lose him? Forever?  I am guessing that is how I feel as soon as I met him. At first it started as a little dislikeness to each other. Than it became something more than I expected. Something we both didn't seem to hoped for. If I could blame anyone for everything that happen through both our life, I blame my own. Not his, not anyones. I wasn't suppose to live, to feel this pain that the love created for me. 

          It was a hot fall day, the blue skies were as cleared as it could ever be. No fluffy white clouds were in sight meaning it wouldn't covered the damn hot sun that burned the back of  my neck.  There wasn't any trees or any houses in my line of sight. It was just  open fields after another. The huge mountains  was in the distance,looking like it was small. To be honest here, they were huge and mostly covered by the snow that falls like tears from the sky.  It was suppose to be colder yet it was hot. It was odd to some people but for me, it wasn't.

         I was used to all sorts of weather from aggressive blizzards to very hot days. I didn't mind the hot sun but it was irritated since I couldn't find anything to drink.  Yes,there was suppose to be rivers nearby.  Yet there wasn't any to be sighted.  I didn't seem to show that I was thirsty. After all, I usually kept my emotions in.  People thought I was rude  to talk to them in a calm and serious voice.  Also my words added to there.  Well there was many other people in the world like me, so why complain about it? Why don't they ever learn?

         This  thought throbs into my mind, making me feel more irritatied.  People here and there force me to smile yet they didn't know my suffering through my entire eighteen years. They didn't even know who I am, only my name.  Nothing more. They were really surprise at my name because it never fits of  who i express to them.  Sometimes theses people drive me off, yelling at me not to come back. Other times, they beg to get help from me. This was a bother to me since I never really do a favor to anybody. I can't help but do their favors which was really simply to them.

        My inky black eyes seem to caught  a whole bunch of dust in the air not far from where I was walking. My first thought that someone might have caused a whole bunch of mess while they  were riding towards somewhere. But once the dust was cleared, my mind had changed the thought.  Right on the dirt road was a young man, maybe in his early 20s. He seem to be trying to escape the huge and large round beast that stood over him. The beast looked totally ugly for the fact that in the middle of the forehead was a black star.

     The beast was smiling evilly as the round cannons guns on the body was pointed at the man. My eyes narrowed as my left hand gripped onto my black sword neatly covered by a black cloth tightly. Whatever this beast came from or  how it ended up here, it can not kill innocent people. With no hesitation to my thoughts, I launch myself down the road, sprinting as fast as I can. In this case, I was pretty fast compare to  most of the people that I met. I pushed myself into the air as soon as I got closer, my sword moved directly at the beast.  A direct hit into the side of the beast, slicing it in half.  I  landed onto my feet, not turning around to see it exploded. The last reaction of the beast was terror as it exploded. The pieces of the beast fell around me.

         I turned my gaze onto the man, making my head turn to him. He still seem to be  afraid yet  he was relieved. His blue eyes met mine as he got up. He dusted off himself, letting out a long breath.

       "Thank you, ma'am," The man said, his voice trembling from the fear he was still feeling. "I am grateful you came along. Please take this  for saving me."