Chapter 1: Sparkie

Two months Later

         I stared  at my nodles as I picked them up with my chop sticks. The noodles were freshed and warm against the freezing cold room of the Cafeteria. It was actually two months later that everything had changed. It felt different than my life before becoming an Exorcist. It was easy to avoid people espically, Kanda.  After that meeting with him two months earilier, we never talked. If we did talk, encounter each other or go onto missions, we like at each other throats. I don't mean like we always arguing like we usually do. But I mean like, We always ready to kill each other on the spot.  So in this case, General Komui  tries his best to avoid making Kanda and I team up together. Instead, he teams me up with someone else. In other terms, they didn't seem to mind me as long as they didn't have to talk to me that much.

       The whispers of the Finders around me seem to be loud enough for me to hear them talking about their life. I sometimes catch a glance from a few of the Finders who appears to be afraid of coming up to me. Or at least, afraid that if they messed something up about me, Kanda would go after them. They haven't heard  yet that Kanda and I hated each other. They knew that we avoided each other. They came up with a theory that  we were actually like each other.  I let out a long sigh as I ate the last of my noodles and slowly got up. My right hand reached out towards my sword, picking it up. I walked went off, throwing my food away.

    "Hisaye!"

    I looked up, finding Lenalee  in front of me. She was looking at me in a serious way. I knew that General Komuri needed me to go on a mission. Not alone of course because then he would send someone else after me. 

     "Lead the way," I said, quietly. Lenalee nodded as she turned on her heels. She then led me towards the office of General Komuri. He looked up, his eyes were narrowed as he spotted me.

      "Hisaye..." He slowly said, prouncing every word. I stepped forward, looking at him. "Of course, you know you have a mission to go on,right? This mission, you will be going with Allen. Which he is here now."

       I turn to look at Allen who had just walked into the office. He seemed  to be surprise to see me here. I turned away, leaving him having a question mark over his head.

       "So what's the mission...about?" I asked. Allen walked over to my side, trying to stay cool.

     "You need to find a priestress by the name of Sparkie," General Komuri replied. He leaned forward, his glasses reflecting the light. "She might an  Akuma but she is tied up in what's happening in a town in Spain.  It was said that the people in that town keep turning up dead, stripped off their skins. This leaves the bodies with the flesh underneath it. Sparkie might be behind it. So I need you both to go over to Lugo and find out why she is doing this."

       Allen and I both nodded as we both turned on our heels. It wasn't long before we set off to go to Spain. It was silent  through the entire way to the country. When we finally  got to Lugo, it was already getting late. 

      "It's like a ghost town here," Allen said as he let out a long sigh. His arms dangled in front of him.  I turned my gazed away from looking ahead and onto him.  We were low on the supplies and couldn't  use any more supplies than needed. That is until we find more supplies. And at the moment, we couldn't  find a single soul in Lugo. My gut was telling me something was odd here. 

      "Of course it is a ghost... town here," I said as I looked around. "We... can't spend our time with being hungry... We need to find out where's..."

        I trailed off , not finishing my sentence. I had to stop in the middle of my walking.  Allen also stopped when he realized I did so. 

       "What are you looking at?" He asked.

      "That," I replied, nodding my head in front of us. The bodies that lay before us seemed to be stripped from their skin.  They were laying all over the places and was placed on top of each other. It sicken my stomach  to it's very core. In this case, I could just throw up my noodles that I had earilier.  I had to gulp back down.  Allen's eyes grew wide.

      "It can't be..."

      "It has to be... We need to hurry and find Sparkie..."

        "Sparkie, you say? I am right here!"

        Allen and I both looked up to find a young women on top of a roof. Her long pink hair swirled around her as it matches her light pink kimono. Her bright purple eyes stared at us in a cat way. She was smiling like she hadn't smiled in a while. In Sparkie's hand was the skin of the bodies that was laying on the ground. She waved them above her head, knowing we seen it.

      "It's so nice to see two Exorcist here!" She called out at us, still waving the skin above her head. She started to giggled. "Well it's time to die! You seen what I did to them and now you die!"