Rin Okumara ~ Sick

Haiiii everyone!!!

I've got sick so I havent been bothered to write yet, but I am now and I'll try to get the next two done in the next 2ish hours ;3

I have literally just been listening to sad music for the past 5 hours for inspiration but this one is gonna be a little more fluff so that was wasted 😹😅

This one doesn't go with the story line much, but Ima try not to make any of the characters OC personality wise.

I think that's it, so

On with the storyyyy!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laughing and rain is all that could be heard at the academy. You and your long-term boyfriend, Rin, we're having the time of your lives singing, dancing and kissing in the rain. Okay, so you knew you were gonna get sick, so what? Right now all that you cared about was spending special time with Rin before you both get an overload of homework from Yukio.

The rain had died down to a light sprinkle as Rin and you ran and jumped in some of he now many puddles in the street. Kuro had known that they all would have gotten sick and that there was no way to stop you two as you barely ever had anytime like this. So he said his quick goodbyes to you both then running off before you could hug and squeeze the life out of him. In your eyes he was the cutest and fluffiest demon cat ever.

As you ran, you tried your best not to slip and fall on the cold, wet stone below you. But you were also probably the clumsiest person in exorcist history, since you were always able to fall over invisible obstacles and always able to cut your self more than you cut the vegetables when it came to cooking. Being able to cook very well was just another thing Rin was perfect for. Although nothing was better then the cuddles and kisses.

You nearly slipped at least five times before you sped up and started turning some corners, stopping in an area behind the school where no one normally goes. You turned around to face Rin, who was following close behind you, and held his hands before engaging in a passionate kiss. His hands hugged you as you hugged him back around his neck. You wanted this moment to go on forever, but sadly all good things must come to an end.

Moaning, coughing, sneezing and sniffling was all that could be heard in your dorm room. You were now sick and cuddling with Rin as you thought about the good times from yesterday. It still amazed you how he didn't get sick after yesterday and now he was the one taking care of you in anyway he can. That involves cuddling.

Yep, he didn't offer you tissues or soup or anything that normally helps, he offered you hours of sleeping in his arms with your head against his chest. Of course you tried to disagree using the arguments such as 'no way! I don't want you sick too!' And 'I'm all sweaty and gross, you shouldn't cuddle with me until I get better.'

But, no matter what you said he stayed his stubborn self and didn't take no for an answer. You both flopped onto your bed, arm and legs entangled, never wanting to let go of each other ever. Rin started whispering sweet things into your ear as you snuggled into his loving warmth. You blushed lightly as he wrapped his muscular arms around you to hug you even tighter while rubbing circles into your back.

This, to you, was nothing less than heaven. Nothing else mattered as you enjoyed each other's warmth and Rin tried his best to comfort your sickened form. Was this better then yesterday's Heaven moment? How long will his moment last? Will Rin have to go soon? You hugged him even tighter, if that was possible. You never wanted to let him go.

Rin noticed this and asked what was wrong. You replied with the question 'You won't leave me will you?' Rin strengthened his grip on you and held his head in the crook of your neck. What he replied with was what made your heart burst out of your chest and take a vacation in heaven.

'(M/N), I love you so much. I'm never leaving you'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And done!! Yayaya!

Hope you guys liked it!!! I'm going to start writing one for Iwazumi soon or tomorrow so I'm not gonna put options for characters in the next story this time :3

Srry this story is shorter than normal but oh well, short and sweet I guess hehe

Oh yea guys if u want you can follow my new insta :3 I'm pretty sure it's the same as my wattpad name. I post Amvs, anime trash (hehe) and I'll probz start making into a thing where I'll keep u guys updated and give u more options for stories ^~^

Hope u guys liked it! Remember to request stuff! Baiiiiiiii!!

Word count total ~ 858
Wait do I even need to do that? Oh well 😹😹