Ed Elric ~ Physics

Hey hey guys!

How are you all? Sorry I haven't been updating!! But I'll try more! *cough cough* No promises though... :3

Anyway, since I haven't updated much I decided to just write. So I have no idea where this is gonna go, But I'll make it a Modern Au? Yeah let's go with that ;P

As always, please vote, comment and follow! Oh, and feel free to message me anytime!
I'd love to talk to some fellow yaoi lovers ;3

Thanks guys!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"God I hate mornings" You groaned has you lazily reached your hand out to turn the alarm clock off.
You raised your head and got out of bed, making your way over to the mirror to look at the nightmare you see every morning.
Messy (h/c) hair, bloodshot eyes and dark circles under your eyes stared back at you, before you lazily made your way to the shower.

After your usual morning routine, you checked the time and checked if you had everything before leaving your apartment, making sure to lock the door on your way out.
You mentally cursed yourself for being ignorant of the snowy weather and not wearing something warmer as you walked through snow, which was showing no sign of slowing.
Luckily, you left a few minutes early so it shouldn't matter if you took your time.

You stuffed your hands in your pockets in an attempt to keep warm, while thinking about a special nerd who confessed to you about 3 weeks ago.

You were researching an assignment for your physics class with one of the brightest kids in the class, Ed Elric.
You were at your desk in your room, looking online for anything you could use in your assignment, while Ed sat on your bed fiddling with something he brought with him.

After looking for a few minutes and taking note of any ideas you could use, you sat back in your chair and stretched your arms up, letting out out small yawn.
"H-Hey (m/n)?" Ed said nervously.
You turned to face him before he tossed something at you at an easy-to-catch speed.

You quickly caught what he threw before looking at what is now in your hands.
You stared at a small, silver (f/a) that laid still in your hands before you heard Ed say something.
"Was that enough mass and acceleration to force you to go out with me?" He said, scarlet blush spread on his face while emphasising the words that have to do with physics.

You blushed soon after, looking back at the silver animal in your hands and then back to Ed.
You chuckled at how cheesy it was, and decided to go along with it.
"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction" You said, blush growing wider.

Ed looked at you with a puzzled look as you quickly moved forward and pecked Ed on the lips, moving back just as fast.
You sat back in your seat before grinning at Ed, your blush still evident.

You laughed at the memory while still walking through the cold weather, school still a few minutes away.
You exhaled, releasing white gas into the atmosphere. You watched as it rose and disappeared.

As you were looking up, someone tapped you on your shoulder, making you jump and quickly turn to look at who it was.
"Woah, sorry. Didn't mean to scare you" Ed laughed. "Not funny" You said before playfully punching him on his shoulder.

"I came by your house and you weren't there, so I ran to catch up with you" He breathed out, breathing heavily afterwards.
You smiled at his sweetness and regretted leaving earlier then usual today.
"So, you wanna go get coffee?" He asked after catching his breath.

"But what about class?" You asked in reply, you weren't late often and you didn't want to be late this morning.
"We'll have time, plus of we're late it shouldn't matter much." He reasoned, raising his eyebrows and looking at you with an expecting face.

"Fine." You groaned, you hated it how he could persuade you so easily.
"But if we're late for class you are so dead." You said before shivering from the cold.
"Oh, are you cold? Here, take this." He said while taking off his scarf and putting it around your neck.

"Thanks." You said with a smile, small blush appearing on your face.
"Noooo problem." He said with a toothy smile, before entwining your fingers and pulling you towards him while you walked.
You happily accepted his warmth and leaned your head on his shoulder, pulling the scarf up with your free hand to hide your blush.

You both walked in a peaceful silence, hands still entwined, as you past an older looking man who looks like his in his 50's.
He stared at you both with a frown until he past you.
"Damn fags." He murmured as he walked past. You eyes widened as both you and Ed stopped in your tracks.

Ed let go of your hand and turned around, ready to yell something at the man, before you grab his hand and give a firm squeeze.
He looked at you as you gave him a sad look and shook your head. Ed frowned at you before whispering an 'ok' and turning back around to continue walking hand in hand.

People who don't agree with the love you both share, don't deserve to be acknowledged.
No one should hate someone for loving someone, no matter the gender or tone of their skin.

Sadly, there'll always be someone who disagrees.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, last part was unexpected. Even by me.

But may as well add on to it.

No one should be discriminated against. It doesn't matter what gender, race, sexuality or anything else.
It's unfair to dislike people just because they're different from you. It's hard enough for them already to come out as themselves and when they finally build up the courage to do so, they get put down by anyone who doesn't support them.

Thankyou to everyone who doesn't discriminate, and Thankyou to everyone who supports anyone who needs it. Thanks so much.

Anyway, as usual, thanks everyone for reading!! I hope u enjoyed this story. Please leave a vote, comment and follow! Tyasm!

Baiiiii!