Understanding (Black*Star x Reader)

Edited: 07/04/18

Please note you have graduated from the DWMA in this. Abortion is also mentioned in this, just in case you have strong feelings against it.

"Black*Star? Can you come here for a second?" (Y/n) calls out warily, nervous about what she needs to tell him.

"Of course!" Black*Star yells back. His feet thundering against the wooden floor as he runs to find her. Once in the room, he sees his girl curled up on the couch. Worry starts to take over. "(Y/n)? What's wrong? Did someone do something?! I swear I will make them pay!"

"No. It's not that. We need to talk. Sit down, please."

Black*Star starts to worry even more, but obeys. Was it because she wants to break up?

"I'm sorry about not telling you... but-"  (Y/n) starts, but stops due to her sobbing. "I know this is important... and I should have told you sooner... and this was a decision we both should have made... together... But I made it myself... so please don't be mad!"

"I'm listening." Black*Star says, curious to what made her this way. (Y/n) lets out a final sob, then blurts it out.

"Tomorrow I'm getting an abortion."

There is no reaction. Nothing, only the sound of (Y/n) crying. Strange coming from Black*Star, who only looks at her with a blank expression.

"Oh. Um. Okay. Well, it's alright. You're impacted most, right?" He tries to form his words as to not slip up. He actually has no idea what an abortion is.

"Thank you." (Y/n) whimpers. "Please. Just let me be for now. I need to be alone."

Obeying, Black*Star moves into the other room.

Picking up the phone, he dials Tsubaki's number. The phone rings and rings, until she picks up on the third one.

"Hello?" A tired voice says.

"Hey Tsubaki! How's it going?!"

"A bit tired. Lord Death needed to use me as his scythe. Just got back. Why are you calling?"

"I need to ask you something. It's about (Y/n)."

"Blood stains on pants are natural sometimes. I already told you this."

"I know that! It's just," Black*Star lowers his voice. "What is an abortion?"

"Oh my. Did you really? Didn't you use protection?"

"Protection?" He answers confused.

"Okay, listen. You must have had "fun" in the bedroom a while ago, either without protection or with faulty protection. Protection as in birth control pills or something like that. An abortion is when you accidentally get pregnant, and take the potential being out," Tsubaki explains. The phone dropped to the floor. Black*Stars eyes widened in shock. He couldn't believe it, (Y/n) got pregnant.

"(Y/n)?" Black*Star goes back into the room where (Y/n) is, and stands in the doorway.

"Yes?"

"It was me who got you pregnant, right?" (Y/n) laughs a little.

"Yes. Of course. Who else would it be?"

"I don't know." A silence spreads through the room.

"So, tomorrow, you're getting an abortion." Black*Star breaks the silence, and walks over to where (Y/n) sits.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know what to say! I was planning on not telling you until afterwards, but... oh, I made the situation worse by telling you that!" (Y/n) starts to cry again.

"Hey, hey, no you didn't. You are a goddess, my goddess, after all. You could never mess something up," Black*Star pulls (Y/n) up, into his arms. She presses her face into his chest. "I'm glad that you made that decision."

"Thank you."

"I love you."

"I know, genius." (Y/n) rolls her eyes.