Chapter 26: Being the Bad Guy

Kosiro's P.O.V

I was coughing out my blood and panting at the same time..I felt pathetic and weak..

"I'm ...j-just a person...who would listen..and make my family proud..." I tried speaking a bit loud but all I heard from the guy,was an irritated click on the tongue ..

He stepped on my chest a bit harder making me shout in pain in respond by his action.

"AGHHH!"

"Pft! Ha ha ha ha ! I never thought you had physical action as a human!this is amusing! Come on! Shout a bit louder! YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT!"

"COME ON!! COME ON!! COME ON!!!!" He started to step on me harder and harder than before ,having me shout in pain and cough out my blood.

"Your face right now fits you! Begging Fits you soooo well"

I could see the neon color of his eyes that ..they were not themselves as he kept stepping on me ,as i lost concise ..

As time past my view got blank yet I still felt the pain on my body..

???' s P.O.V

I took a deep breath then moved away.. "Damn...I did it again " I glanced at the guy that I had been being  brutal with then slightly pet its head ..

"I'm  so sorry..we are the same.." I sighed and started making my escape before the cops get in the museum ..

Kosiro's P.O.V

"Master........"

"Master......!!"

"Master....!!"

"Master..!!"

"Master.!!"

I slowly open my eyes, seeing my butler's worried looked on his face..

"Huh? W-what happened..agh my head" I slowly sat up and hold my head gently ,feeling the sting and my stomach too..

"FCK! Agh! "
I cursed in pain gripping my stomach slightly on my hand.

"You didnt remember? You got knocked out ..you probably fought with the person.."

Oh thats right..I lost to someone..aggh..damn it..that was irritating,I wish I never see that person again.

"Let's go home for now ,I dont wanna  see this bullshit again" I stand up trying to regain my strength and balance on walking again.

"But what about the huge scene? " My butler hold me on the waist and had my arm put on his shoulder for support.

"I shall take care of it and explain to my parents.." I made a long sigh and yep in pain.

I still remember those eyes..that unknown man showed..those eyes are the eyes for a professional  killer.

▬▬▬▬▬▬Meanwhile▬▬▬▬▬▬

???'s P.O.V

I stood on the tip of a building feeling the cold breeze of the night ,flowing through my hair..

"Hmm...I sure regret that...I'm such an idiot..." I sighed and in the wrong time my phone rang.

I was so piss off ,I picked it up not caring who was calling ..and started letting out my shout and anger on the person.

"WHAT THE FCK DO YOU WANT?! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M BU-"

I was cut off with a deep and serious a bit aggressive voice..

It was my father  "Seems like someone is having problems with me ,huh? "

"o-oh! NO nothing! Father! I was actually shouting at someone!! N-not You!" It was obvious that I was panicking.

Cause I was giving him the panicking and shuttering voice..He knows me too well.

That its too deadly to make a wrong move..

"You mean someone ,by you mean yourself? " He knew I was on the building and also all my favorite  places..cause he observe  me..

I made an awkward laughing slightly scratching my cheek with my index finger..

"Oh by the way ,I got what you wanted..its on my po-" I placed my hand on my pocket and notice that there was nothing there..

Even in my back and left pocket " What the fc-" I was cut by my panic by my father ,still on the phone.

"Hmm? Whats the problem"
He asked curious on whats going on.

"I t-think I lo-"

"Looking for this? " I know who's voice was that ,it was my brother ..who's now in a same height as me..

I glared at him "I'll call you back later father " I ended the call and placed my phone in my pocket and my other hand  in my other pocket.

He made that evil smirk of his that always annoy me and hold out the jewel with on hand ,making the moon light slightly made it shinier  than before it was..

"You sure are a clumsy one..leaving your guard down could kill you.." He smirked ,"which is the reason that shall kill you someday..or maybe now "

He was gazing the jewelry making his eyes slightly glows by its reflection.

"Ne..Have you ever thought of that? Hmm? Your own unknown time of end?"
He glance back at me..

"Tsk..you wouldn't know your time of end as well..so don't think of yourself as a smart ass" I glared at him ..

"Oh? What a respectful  respond " He rolled his eyes in sarcasm ,he is such a kid!

"Oi hand that thing over ,or do I have do get it by force? " I glared at him and hold out my hand waiting for him to hand it over.

"Why don't I just keep it for now? You might lose it again"

"Oh really? That's really nice of you! Sure OK take care of it " I made a cheerful smile at him.

"like That's ever gonna happened ,in your dreams " I added and glared at him with sarcasm ..

"Hmph" with a quick move I took the jewelry from his hand and then he respond with a small chuckle .

"What the fck you want ? " I glared at him and he makes that snickering smirk across his lip .

"Oh I just wanted to see your painful face ,although "He pause for a second then he widen his smirk "it seems there isn't  anything interesting showing in your face right now"

"Only anger ,seems like you're piss seeing me ,I'm deeply touched .You always know what's my favorite ~ that angry face of yours is one of my favorite "

"Tsk !if that's all you wanted to see then scram ," Agh I couldn't understand this brat..even tho he was different from the past,he was innocent when he was around 5 years old ..

"Oh well fine fine ~ i shall be going now ~ cya bro~ " He walked away still smirking..I shall never understand on whats going in his mind ..

I glance at the moon.."I have a bad feeling about this..I hope you're ok..Tsun kun "

End Flash Back