Chapter 21: Getting Caught By a simple Trap

Isuhaki's P.O.V

"My,now what do we have here.. A little cat"

I turned around by the familiar voice ,but somehow the voice was a little colder. My eyes meet ..Kosiro's golden eyes..

"OH!" I stand up .My whole body start to tremble .As he keeps glaring at me ,I can't even look at him in the eye ..I tried to calm myself .But it was no use.

I swallow my breath as the aura inside the room become silent.I took a little peek at his face ,but I saw his eyes were just looking at me.

He slowly open his mouth "What are you doing here? Miss Regular."

I looked up ,wide eye ..eh..don't tell me I been found?! .I thought this as I looked at him speechless ..

"Don't tell me ,you see me as a blind man.Tricks like this are pretty easy to tell .I mean ,some gangsters even did that here,disguising like a innocent student of mine ..Tch it makes me sick .Trying to fit their self to my property"

"Umm..it can also be,spaying or stalking someone handsome and rich" I added.

"Yeah, just like what you're doing right now." He glare at me.I froze by his cold glare.

"Anyway.I know what exactly you're up to ,you came here to know why our school keep having this fights with the idiots ,Yes?" Wow I never thought he would have such a sharp mouth .I mean the first time I meet him .I image him as a prince.

With a kind heart and has a very gentle words ,that can melt you away.But I guess the true color behind it was Black Prince .

"Oi! you commoner ! are you even listening? to what I'm telling you!?" I came back to reality as The Black Prince shouted at me.

"Y-yes??"

"You better listen carefully ,cause I have a very important business to attend to later ,got that,commoner?" He locked the door ,so that no one can disturb us.

"Take a sit ,commoner " He offered a sit ,I sat and was ready to listen.

"By the way ,please don't call me commoner .I have a name you know"

"Yes you do ,and that is commoner to my image of view or maybe Miss Regular"He made some tea ,I have no idea where did he got does stuff out.

He took a sip on his honey tea,then glance at me "Would you like some?" He offers a cup of tea.

Maybe he's not that bad of a person after all .I smile brightly and reach out for the cup of tea "Thank yo-"

"Too bad,commoners doesn't deserve these kind of drinks" He smirk mucking me ,that damn smirk of him ..I just want to punch his face.But I need to pull it together ,cause if I knock him out now .Then what's the use of coming all the way here just to get a full clue.

"Anyways...can we just get this over with?" I said ,wanting to leave.

"As you wish.." Our eyes meet as ,he gaze at me with his golden eyes with a serious expression.

Flashback.

Kosiro P.O.V

"Oh my ,look at your boy,don't you think if we could have an engagement with my daughter?" A woman was talking to my Mom.

I *sigh knowing the subject that they were talking about ,its about the engagement thingy again.

Many families want to take me as one of their fiance for their daughter.They are annoying me so much.

I was only 11 years old kid ,but I already knew about life and reality .Knowledge is my specialties .I knew about commoners and wealthy.

Commoners had a complete different world in us wealthy ,we have it all yet..Even if I have it all...I always see the commoners to make such a huge smile ,even though they don't have it all.