Chapter 11: Round Two! Fight !

Isuhaki's P.O.V

I *sigh* as I was walking to the garden then I..

Stepped on a leaf..there wasn't only one ,there were a mess ,it was full of leafs all over my area.No in the garden.

"What the?!?! Who did this?!?" I said, anger starts to boil into me.

"Agh..People., haven't they learn any manners?" I said, grabbing a broom and sweeping all the leaf to the trashcan.

"My god..you're so damn noise ,shut the hell up will ya!!" A mysterious voice said angrily, but it was a male voice.I couldn't see where he was,but I was sure that he was around the trees.

"Huh? Who are you? are you the person ,who made this mess??" I ask, but there was no reply..It sounded like he ignored my question.

"Tch" I was really piss-off ,like the feeling got from that Red Demon "Where are you!! show yourself you coward!!" I grab a stick to defense myself.

"Zzzzzz!!.." I heard his loud snoring a sleep.Heh..he have a hard gut on telling me I'm the noise person here? I thought this as I search for the guy.

Finally ,I found him, he was at the back of the cherry blossom ,laying there by the grass and had a manga book cover his face.

I wanted to wake him up, but that would be rude of me ,even though he was the rude one in the first place .See? I'm such a gentlemen I mean gentlewoman person.

So I just sit beside him ,waiting for the idiot to wake up.

I was staring at him curious on what he might look like. Hmmm..

I wonder what he looks like..Maybe ugly ,cause his personality sucks .I thought this as a giggle escape from my lips.

"Hmmm.." The guy moved to my side,making the manga book that was on his fall down.

The first area that caught my eye ,was his ...Red hair..

"•________•" I was in Poker Face.This guy was the one I bump into earlier..

I started to stare at his face, for some reason..Wow he has such long eyelashes and such a long pretty red h-..

W-wait a minute! Why the heck am I so attract to his looks?! His not even that handsome anyway!!.I thought this as I slap myself with both hands countless of times.

"There ! back to my old self!" I said out loud.

But before I realize it,the guy was already a wake he was looking at me with half a sleep look ,while sitting up."What are you doing?" He ask.

"Umm....None of your business" I said looking away while holding my red cheeks.

" Your cheeks are red.." As he said this, he touched my red cheeks.And my face turned to blush hard .Oh no!! I'm lozenge my cool!! I thought this in panic.

Slap!

I slapped his hand away ,making him look at me wide eye. "Eh?"

I stand up ,then glared at him ,angrily  "You low life! how dare you make a mess here!!"

"Wha!?!?!??" He was lose for words.

"You should show your manners to other girls too,you make troubles to everyone!"

He stands up in anger "Why you!! you want to die!?"

I pose my mantis style ,ready to fight "Right here! Right now!! Bring it on, you Red Head!!"

We were about to fight ,but some of the girls were fangirling  on something ,while they make their way to the front gate ..and they were saying something..