Deffinitions and Excuses

"What the hell were you about to do to my kid sister?!" Never, have I ever seen Two-Bit this mad. Like, wow. Where is my always smiling brother that I know and love? I don't know, he was probably possessed by this new Two-Bit.

"Relax, man. I wasn't really going to hit her, just bluffing" Dally replied, sounding as though he isn't gonna get beat any time soon. Ah, young prostitute, dumb and reckless. Two-Bit stared, no, glared at him for a while, before opening his mouth once again.

"Why are you half naked, Dallas?" Though he said that calmly, I knew my brother was choking Dally in his mind, either that, or planning a way to kill him in his sleep. Dallas looked back at me, as though he was asking me for help. Oh shit, I just realized what my brother said. Goddamit Two-Bit!

"Uh, he was just about to crash here, you know, and took off his shirt cause... it's hot in here?" I looked back at Dallas and he gave me a look that said 'nice save, stupid'. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Why on earth would he take off his shirt in front of a 16 year old girl?"

"Are you really asking that, Two-Bit?" Two-Bit looked at Dallas suspiciously. I would too, you know, if I was in a situation like this and hearing him saying that.

"He didn't know I was here. You know me, Two-Bit, always in my room or in the kitchen, drinking the last of the milk" I said, saving Dallas's but, yet again. "Now, if you would excuse us, Dallas promised me Ice cream."

"What? When did I-" Before he could even finish his sentence, I elbowed him in the stomach, making it unnoticeable to the other guys. "Yea, okay, we could go for some Ice cream" he said, slightly bent over in pain, holding his stomach. I walked right by my brother, and sped up a bit when I was passing Johnny. Dallas was following right behind at his own speed.

Once we were a safe distance from the gang, he took and deep breath and stood up straight.

"Damn, you sure know how to hit" Dallas said, breaking the slight silence between us. I cracked a smile in satisfaction.

"Guess you're not as tuff as you say you are" I replied.

"Ha, don't make me laugh, princes" He said, slightly chuckling.

"Don't lie to yourself" I teased.

"Who's lying here? All I say is truth" He responded. I sighed deeply, making sure he heard. "What's that lump in your back pocket?" I looked up at Dallas, raising my eyebrows.

"Why were you even looking at my back pocket?" He smirked. Pervert! "It's my portable dictionary." Dallas suddenly cracked up, laughing so loud it could be hear on the other side of the world.

"You're like the female version of Ponyboy!" I felt my cheeks burn up. He has the nerve to make fun of me, when he's getting paid to sleep with people?! Psht,, what a pig.

"Shut up! You're worse than me!' He wiped his eye as his laughter died down.

"Oh yea, how?" I wanted to say everything I did in my mind, but I knew better. He would get all pissy and stomp off somewhere, leaving me here. Since I stayed quiet, he laughed. "Exactly." I rolled my eyes at him and opened up the dictionary. The D's. I was skimming through the words, when I found something interesting.

"No wonder why everybody calls you Dally" I said out loud, not meaning to.

"Why?" I looked up at Dallas, a smile plastered on my face. Why did this amuse me? I don't know.

"Here's the definition. Dally, to flirt" I stated. Dallas cracked a smile.

"Guess it goes well with my name" he said.

"Sure does" I agreed, re-reading it over and over again. How ironic. Who would of thought that something like this would happen. I lightly chuckled.

"So, Isabella, why don't you tell Johnny that you're the girl he's been looking for?"

"I can't, I- wait, he's been looking for me?" Dally nodded. In an instant, a big smile spread across my face and my heart suddenly turned into an acrobat. Johnny's been looking for me! Almost seems too good to be true. I mean, I never thought he would be looking for me. Figured he would forget about the whole thing by now. But no, he's been looking for me, the girl that saved his life. I was overcome by joy and felt like skipping to Dairy Queen. Best day of my life, definitely the best day of my life.

"You should tell him it's you." I was snapped back to earth when I heard that.

"I can't" I replied.

"Why?"

"I just can't" I said. "I don't want him to know that I was the one who saved his life."

"Why not?"

"I have my reasons, Dallas."

"Which are?"

"Certain reasons, which are non of your business" I said. Dally stopped walking and turned to face me. I wouldn't even look at him.

"You like him, don't you?" I froze completely.

A/N

HEEEYYY! It's been sooooooooo long since I last updated. Well, guess what??!!

GUESS WHAT NEXT FRIDAY IS!!!!!

Okay, okay, I'll tell you ^.^

It's.....

My.....

15th Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sooooo excited!!! :D

I'm still behind on homework, but I decided to finish up this chapter and do my homework tomorrow, when it's due xD Well, I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter, more updates on the way, hopefully somewhere this week, if not, next week, I mean, I think I do owe y'all that much.

Btw- Thank you all for helping me reach 500 followers! It was my goal to reach that many before my B-Day, so thank you tons! Peace and Love :* Byeeeeeee