Trouble

Jenny and I walked to the park. She kept on blabbing about everything that happened few minutes ago, not like I was listening. But what was stuck in my mind was the look on Johnny's face. He stared at me as if he knew who I was, but I doubt that. It's been a month since all the chaos. He probably forgot all about me.

"Isn't it suspicious?" Jenny's voice broke through my thoughts, and I turned to her.

"What is?" She gave me one of her annoyed looks.

"Were you even listening?" I wanted to say yes, but I just shook my head.

"Oh, fuck you" she said. I cocked an eyebrow.

"Uh, I'm not like that" I replied. She playfully pushed me, a smile planted on her face. We walked over to the fountain and sat on the ledge. This is my favorite place out of the whole town. I always come here, either alone or with Jenny. Somehow, I felt like almost getting run over, wasn't all that was gonna happen to me today. I felt the sense like a thing was following me. I turned around, only to find Sylvia walking up to Jenny and me. Ugh, I hate her. She thinks she can walk all over me like she's just that special. Yea, special in the head.

"Heard you almost got run over, wish you actually did" she said.

"Haha, very funny, why don't you go whore around with some guy and leave me alone?"

"Don't want to" she replied.

"Wasn't an option" I stated, annoyed of her presence.

"You know what you are, a fucking bitch who's affraid" she retorted. I clenched my fists, but wouldn't let her have the satisfaction of winning.

"I know you are, but what am I?"

"A little fugly hoe bag" she snapped.

"I know you are, but what am I?"

"Stop that" she demanded.

"I know you are, but what am I?" By now, there was a smile on my face, enjoying that I was getting to her. Suddenly, she pounced on me. I fought back. She tried giving me a left hook, but I blocked it, gave her a good kick to the head. I used to take Kickboxing, by the way. We kept at it, until some guy pulled her off of me.

"Sylvia, stop it" he snapped. I looked at him, and to my surprise, it was Dallas Winston. He noticed me staring and frowned.

"Who're you?" I quickly stood up, and dusted the dirt off of my clothes.

"Uhh... someone" I replied nervously.

"Her name's Isabella" Sylvia stated, with a devilish smile on her face. I frowned at her.

"Can't you learn to keep your big mouth shut?" She squinted her eyes at me, but what I was more focused on, was Dallas. He kept looking at me as if he knew me. What the Hell?

"I think I know you from somewhere" he said. I instantly began to panic. They can't find out that I was the one who saved Johnny's life, they just can't. I tore my gaze away from him, and looked around, thinking about running away. Jenny wasn't by my side anymore. How rude, she left me here alone, to deal with these people all on my own. I felt like knocking her lights out right now, or when I see her. "Have we met before?"

"No" I quickly responded, sounding a bit too loud. I bet that made him  more suspicious of me. Why did I have to say it so quickly? What am I supposed to do now? "I gotta go, I.. um... I got a... project to do" I said, before quickly running off. That was a close one. I looked back, making sure he wasn't coming after me. Then-

BAM!!

I ran into someone, landing right on top. Instantly, I began apologizing.

"I'm so sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going. I-."

"It's okay" he replied. Suddenly, I realized it was Johnny Cade. My face was getting hot.

"Johnny?" He looked at me with a surprised expression on his face.

"Who're you?"

A/N

CLIFF HANGER!!!!! Haha, plzz comment, vote and/or fan plzzzzzzz :D