Someone For Once is More Powerful than Dark

Anti's POV-
     I leaned against the big tree, hoping I wouldn't fall. I wouldn't die or anything, but I'm just to lazy to get back up. I heard rustling but just ignored it cause it's probably an animal. Good thing I had the power to make anything appear. And I mean ANYTHING. I had many powers but I don't like to discuss, I'm the last of my kind. Anyways, I mad a guitar appear right in my lap. I then played one of my favorite songs.

Dark's POV-
     Jordyn sniffed the ground, looking for Antisepticeye's sent of course. I followed her, keeping my ears open in case she howls again. All I hear his a deep howl coming from Jordyn, then I see another demon sitting on a tree branch. I quickly hid behind a tree. I could hear Antisepticeye singing while playing the guitar.
"She Used To Be Mine"- By Sara Bareilles

Its not simple to say, most days, I don't recognize me that these shoes and this apron. That place in its patron. Have taken more than I gave them.
It's not easy to know, I'm not anything, like I used to be. Although it's true, I was never, attentions sweet center, I still remember that boy....
He's imperfect, but he tries. He is good, but he lies. He is hard on himself. He is broken and won't ask for help.
He is messy, but he's kind. He is lonely, most of the time. He is all of this mixed up and baked in a beautiful pie.
He is gone but he used to be mine.
It's not what I asked for, sometimes life, just slips in through the back door. And carves out a person, who makes you believe it's all true.
And now I've got you.
And your not what I asked for. If I'm honest I'll know, I'll give it all back. For a chance to start over, and rewrite an ending or two.
For the boy that I knew.
He'll be reckless just enough. Who'll get hurt, but learns how to toughen up.
When he's bruised, and gets used by a dad who can't love. And then he'll get stuck.
And be scared, of the life that inside him. Growing stronger each day, 'till it finally reminds him, to fight just a little, to bring back the fire in his eyes.
That's been gone, but it used to be mine.
Used to be mine.
He is messy, but he's kind. He is lonely, most of the time.
He is all of this, mixed up and baked in a beautiful pie.
He is gone.....
But he used to be mine.

Anti's POV-
     When I finished singing I could hear rustling coming from behind a tree. This couldn't just be an animal. I jumped down off the tree branch, landing on the ground with a big thud. "Perfect landing." I mumbled to myself. I went on the other side of the tree, I could sense two other demons behind it. I went as quick as I could an tackled one of the demons. I didn't quite get a glimpse of what he or she looked like.

Dark's POV-
     I heard Antisepticeye jump off the tree. He knew I was here. "Hide." I said to Jordyn.

Jordyn's POV-
     When I heard those words "hide" I had a flashback of my mom stuffing me under a tree. I didn't want to hide, I wanted to help. "I WANT TO HELP DARK!! I DONT WANT TO HIDE ANYMORE!" "Alright fine, but if you get hurt its not my fault."

Dark's POV-
     I then felt a big weight on my chest. Before I knew it I was on the ground. "You must be Antisepticeye." I smirked a little. "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!" Antisepticeye screamed at me, I wonder why he hasn't tried to kill me yet. "Well, you know the DTC you escaped out of yesterday? Well I was there and I saw everything." Antisepticeye just stood there, I could tell he wanted to punch me. "You just stood there?! You didn't help me?!!!" All of a sudden I feel a fist connect with my jaw. I flew back and hit a tree.

Anti's POV-
     I was pissed that this demon watched me suffer and didn't help, and how he stalked me. Oh how I wanted to kill him, but when I punched him and he flew back. I saw a figure come from behind a tree. It was that girl. "You must me Jordyn, right?" "H-how do you k-know my n-name?" She asked with a scared shitless voice. "Well, I saw you running with your mother I believe, away from demon hunters." "You were there?! Well why didn't you help!!" I could see the anger on her face. "I did help, I killed those fuckers. But I'm so sorry, I didn't realize they...." I lied to her, I didn't want her to know I knew they killed her mother before I killed them. "Before, they killed my mom?" I saw her eyes start to water. "Hey it's ok, don't cry." "NO! ITS NOT OK!!! THEY KILLED MY MOM!!! NOW I HAVE NOBODY!!" She changed into her wolf form and started to run away. "Jordyn!!! WAIT!!!" I wanted her to stop, I wanted her to calm down. I know what she must be feeling. I lost my family too. The demon I punched started to crawl back to his feet now, I wanted to kill him so badly, but I needed help finding Jordyn. "Hey, what's your name anyways?" "The names Darkiplier, but you can call me Dark." "Well, you already know my name, but call me Anti." "Where'd Jordyn go?!" He got up and stares at me with his black eyes and red pupils. "She ran off, don't worry, I don't want to hurt her. I know how she feels. You knew her mom got killed by demon hunters, right?" "What? Her mom.... I didn't know, that explains a little bit." "Do you think you can help me find her?" "Yah, no problem." I help Dark up, he seemed okay. "What type of demon are you anyway?" "I'm a smoke demon." "Oh, I see." "What type are you? I've never seen this type before." "I'm an unknown." "Unknown?" "Yah, we call ourselves the unknowns cause no one could make up a name for us." "What type of powers do you have." "I have every power. That's another reason why we're called the unknowns. I have water powers, smoke powers, psychic powers, shape shifting powers, electric powers, fire powers, any animal you can think of powers. I'm pretty much every single demon in one." "Wow, that's actually pretty cool. "Heh, thanks." A slight blush crept over my face. "You have a good voice too. I heard you singing. What was that song about anyways?" "Well, it's about a mother losing her daughter. But I sing it cause I... Um.... You know what I don't wanna talk about it." "Okay?" I turned into a green hound dog. I barked and wagged my tail. Then I started to pick up a scent. "Let's go find Jordyn." Dark said.