Liar

Dark's POV-

     "You really think you could've gotten away with this?" "Uuuhhh... kinda?" Anti started to laugh. I turned into smoke and than appeared right in front of Anti. "Well, I guess I won't punish you..." Anti looked confused. "Your gonna die anyways." I grabbed Anti's throat and ripped it out. He dropped to the floor, blood making a puddle around him. I turned, looking Jordyn directly in the eyes. I turned into smoke and appeared right in front of her. "Now as for you...." "I have an explanation okay so don't go assuming  things." "Spill." I said, anger filling my voice. "I didn't lie at all. I just did that so you would go ballistic." "What?!!" Jordyn started to giggle. "I wanted to see what ballistic Dark looked like." "Uuuggghhhh...." "Come on Dark. We have two more levels." "I'm comin' I'm comin'...... bitch." "I deserve that." 

~Time Skip~

Jordyn's POV-

     We finally completed all three levels. Dark returned to Anti's side. I slowly came back into consciousness. I opened my eyes only to see Dark and Anti sitting there right by my side. "Hey Jordyn, how you feelin'?" Anti asked concerned. "I-I'm okay." I looked over at Dark. It didn't seem like he remembered what happened, and I'm glad he doesn't. I don't know what I would do if they found out I worked for the DTC. If they did I would be severely punished by Master Virus.

Anti's POV-

     Jordyn felt better which was good. We all decided to leave the camp. We said bye to everybody. "Thanks for everything Mad." "No problem bro. Good luck out there." "Yah okay, we're leaving now, bye." Dark said with such a patient  tone. All three of us waved as we headed out. Jordyn seemed a little off, I wonder if she was hiding anything. I went in her head and I couldn't believe what I heard. "Jordyn what are you doing! Your supposed to lead them TO me not AWAY from me!" "I-I'm sorry Master Virus, I don't know-" "Forget it!! I'm coming to you, don't move!" "Okay master Virus." "Did you follow my instructions on calling him 'daddy'? Your mission was to trick him into falling for you." "I did exactly as you said Master Virus, but I don't think it worked. He's not that type of person, he's nice and sweet." "Oh my god! Don't give me that lovey dovey crap! Your a 20 year old women it should have worked!" "Oh... about that. You know that women that was pretending to be my mother? Well she betrayed us and made me look like a 13 year old. Good news is she got killed." "Tell me that at the beginning next time! Anyway, stay where you are." "Understood Master Virus." I couldn't believe it. I had to tell Dark. I'm going to enjoy killing her. I couldn't make it obvious so I went into Dark's head. "Dark, we have a problem. Jordyn betrayed us." "Okay, what's the plan?" "Aren't you mad?" "Well, yah. But I figured as much. I was only nice to her to see where it went." "Next time tell me your suspicions! I swear, sometimes I have the urge to punch you Dark." "Not surprised." "Ha ha very funny. But seriously now, we have to kill Jordyn." "No problem." Dark then went over to Jordyn. He grabbed her head pretending to fix her hair, but then snapped her neck. "Really Dark, really?" "What? We had to kill her so I killed her." "Good job Dark." I sarcastically started to clap my hands. "Thank you, thank you." He said bowing sarcastically.

                                                                                   THE END

Or so we thought.......

[Muah ha ha ha! Cliff hanger! It'll be continued in the next book. Or I met just leave it there. Ha ha! I'm so evil.]