hmmm, a new baby.

Me : why hello there snackers and were back with some dares.

Mal : who she talking two?

Kitty : the readers.

Mal : the readers?

Kitty : you know people who reads her fanfic. *Yawn* well this kitten needs her catnap. *Disappear and reappear on Lizzie lap.*

Ally : is she also from Wonderland to? Is she the daughter of the Chesire cat? And is she a VK?

Me : how did you guys get out of the room.

Lizzie : Kitty transported us out here. *Strokes Kitty hair making kitty purr.*

Me : Get back inside. I didn't say that you guys should leave. Now head back.

Lizzie : we have a problem with that. When kitty takes her catnap she can't be woken up.

Me : fine. First dare is from Cerisecharminglover and she dare Mal and Ben to have a child. Now let me introduce you guys to the room. *Makes the magical door appear.*

Ben : what! were just teens. How would my parents react to this. That I would have a child with VK

Mal : those your parents still don't trust me.

Ben : a little.

Me : well you have no choice. You have to the dare if you like it or not. *Pushes the two in to the room.* Well enjoy. *Closes the door. Clicks a button to let out some dust that will active their hormones.* As we wait. We have another dare from @RosabellaBeautyEah and she dares that... *trys not to throws up.* Uh she dares. *Still trys not to throws up.* Nope I can't handle this. Criz read the dare. I don't want to read it out Lou.

Criz : okay. She dare Rosabella to kiss Daring.

Me : *throws up.*

Daring and Rosabella: WHAT!

Ramona : WHAT! *Eyes turn gold.*

Me : I know right. How much I don't want to do it but we have to. A dare is a dare.

Ramona : I'm gonna claw his eye balls out. *Runs toward Daring but was stop by Cerise.*

Cerise : Ramona don't hurt him.

Ramona : why are you not angry about this. My mate is gonna kiss your mate.

Cerise : trust me I'm angry to and I'm just controlling my wolf side. The faster they do this the faster it will gone. Now take a big breath.

Ramona: but uh. Fine *takes a deep breath and then let it out. Eyes turn back to gray.* But if this kiss takes longer than a second I'm gonna kill him.

Me : just get this over with pls. *Turns away.*

Rosabella : *kisses Daring finger nails.* It didn't say where I have to kiss him.

Me : *turns back again.* Oh Rosabella your a genius. Why didn't I think of that. Also say hi to my friend Criz. She's my real life friend and will now be my co-host in this book now. And now let's check up on mal and Ben. *Walks up to the door.* I'm gonna open the door in three two one. *Opens the door. To see Ben and Mal still doing that.*

Mal and Ben : *Moaning noises.*

Me : *clears throat.*

Ben : uh ah. You didnt see the whole thing right.

Me : nope only that *snaps fingers to give them new clothes.* And now let's do a time skip. *Clap my hand*

9 months later

Darling : Chase, Bold has a full diaper again and It's your turn to change his diaper.

Chase : okay. Good thing knight is asleep.

Darling : yeah good thing.

Skipping the horrible thing of child birth

Doctor : it's a boy.

Mal : yeah, what should we call him Ben.

Ben : I don't know. What do you think that would befitting for him?

Mal : I think it would be leo. Cause since your father was once a beast I think to give him an animal name.

Ben : that's a great name. Prince leo has nice rang to it.

Me : well it's nice knowing you all but me and the fairytales need to go to a different place now. *Snaps fingers to make the portal.*
Well let's go Guys. 

Everyone in Eah : bye everyone it was Awwww hang out with you for this couple of days.

Everyone in auradon: I hope you guys come see us again.

Everyone: *jumps in the portal* ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Raven : ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Super girl : gotcha.

Raven : thanks.

Super girl : your welcome.

Everyone: *was save by someone.*

Me : *randomly pops out of nowhere* I guess you guys have been save by the heroes. Since I'm now tired I would like to sleep. All of your question will be answered probably next week. I think. Oh well. Lord SKIPPY

LORD SKIPPY: comment down some true or dares for the next chapter.