The Date Goes Wrong

#131: the date goes wrong. - 27t-attoos

Harry: Traffic. It was the only downside to living in a city. Harry was already late picking you up for the date, and he had suggested walking to the place, until it started raining. So he drove back into the streets, which were clear until you got into the city and cars were bumper to bumper. “Oh, hey, the light turned green,” he speaks, a bit mindlessly and annoyed. “Oh, and look… nobody’s moving. Wonderful.” He groans and shakes his head. “Just so you know I had a date planned out. It was supposed to be at that new cafe, and then I thought that we would take a walk in the park. But I think that this is far from a walk in the park.” It wasn’t a good date at all, but you both loosened up after a bit, playing around with the GPS voices while chewing gum. 

Liam: His fingers fumble with your dress zipper, tugging it down as quickly as he can without taking his lips off of yours. You were busy pulling at his belt, and just when the belt came loose… the smoke alarm goes off. Liam curses silently under his breath, running back into the kitchen. “I burnt water!” he screams. “I burnt water! Is that even possible?” And you can’t help but to giggle from your place on the couch. The room falls silent for a minute, until a steel pot hitting ground makes a loud sound, and swooshing water hits tile. “I may have just spilled the burnt water… so how about you call in for pizza?” 

Louis: He had planned the night out to the minute and second. He had reserved a table for two at a quiet Italian restaurant on a street that was for the most part quiet, and hired the sixteen-year-old next door to watch the twins. Louis was hoping that you’d get a nice, peaceful night away from dirty diapers and mom duty. He was hoping that it would be perfect. And it started off that way— he thought that you looked absolutely beautiful, and the driver was there on time. But it turned to the worst when the table wasn’t reserved and the place was packed, and the babysitter called in saying that she had to leave. “Let’s just go home,” you suggest, pulling him towards the street. “Alright…. but you better not touch those two monkeys. I’m officially on dad duty, okay?”

Niall: 'would b nice if i could hav a night out w my gf withou bein chased!' Niall tweets, his fingerirs moving fast over the keyboard, messing up the words as he struggles for air. “You okay?” he asks, looking over at you. You shake your head and curl one end of your lip, huffing. “I see you broke a heel… and scratched your knee! Jesus, that looks like it stings! Here, there's a band-aid around here somewhere,” he murmurs. Niall shuffles through the compartments of his car, looking for the box of bandages. “I'm sorry that this happened. I knew that it would, but I didn't think it would be this bad. All I wanted was a great night with my beautiful girlfriend.”

Zayn: All night, his fingers brushed against the leather box in his coat pocking, feeling the letters that spelled out ‘Tiffany & Co.’ Zayn had waited for the perfect moment to pop out the box, get on one knee, and ask for you to marry him. Every moment that he had the chance, your phone would ring or someone would come up to him asking for a picture. And for a moment he thinks that the coast is clear of phone calls and fans, but that moment soon passed and your phone was ringing with a call from your boss. “Hold on, I have to get this.” Zayn just nods his head and fakes a smile, pushing the box back into his pocket. Perhaps another night, he thinks.

*****

A/N 

Well Hello! Sorry that this isn't an Original... I found this random preference on Tumblr and well I really didnt even read it... Haha. Well i will be uploading a Thanksgiving Preference in the morning an ORIGINAL THIS TIME! I just didnt want to leave you guys without a preference.. Well Love you all! QOTD : What do you think of Midnight Memories?! Did you like 1Dday?! Well that was more like 2 haha... Byw guys thanks for the Votes! Vote and Comment Thanks ^^ Stay Gorgeous 

∞ Directioner ♡